Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-3-GameDay-Thread-Broncos-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - Brownshoe - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 03:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've about had it with the NFL, between all this ridiculous protests and the inconsistent (at best) officiating.

It truly feels like the team that played better today is trailing thanks to the refs.

I agree. I have always loved football, but this is making me not care so much for it. I don't know what the NFL is doing.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 03:33 PM)Joelist Wrote: And that's it.

Even with the blocked XP this game looks lost, which also means our playoff chances drop dramatically.

Lol we're down 2 points, with an entire half to play.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - leonardfan40 - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 03:35 PM)Seaneh Wrote: How is the game done? It's half time and we're losing by two points ffs. People are so dramatic, it's pathetic

This^ 

Calm down people 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - bengalguy71 - 09-25-2016

I stopped participating here during the game, but like checking in at halftime.

Difference in the game so far from this end?

Turnover
Special Team One Play
Penalties
2 Reviews going against the Bengals

Hill looks much better, Bengals get the ball to start second half.

Corrections I would hope to see on special teams and cut down penalties.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - 2ndHalfAdjustment - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 03:35 PM)Whacked Wrote: 28 seconds. 2 TO's left. Belechik would have gotten 3pts

We are so SOFT

Marvin likes to make sure they get into the tunnel before the half ends so he can get an extra few seconds to do nothing and make no adjustments. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 03:35 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Really, a 2 point game at the half, and you're ready to give up??? I'm sure there's a sewing show on you could probably catch....
You're talking to Joelist. We could be up 100-0 in the 4th QTR and give up a TD and he'd claim the game was over, we lost.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 09-25-2016

This freaking team, man...

They just can't stand prosperity or gifts. Denver QB is TRYING to give them the ball and they can't hold on to any of them. Fourth down stops? Check. Oh, wait. Penalty. 

It's like they want no part of beating someone down. They just have to keep every game close. 

Trevor wtfhisnameis, is TERRIBLE. Yet he has 144 and 2TDs in the first half. 

Unfreakingbelieveable. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - kevin - 09-25-2016

Jones fumble and then burned for a TD......stopping them and forcing a punt only to find a penalty gives Broncos a first down, that has happened a lot so far.....and several balls that should have been intercepted that were dropped, huge drops on easy interceptions..........but the blocked extra point could end up huge......and Bengals only down by 2 points.....They are playing Super Bowl Champs, who are getting too much help by what I just mentioned.....cut down on the mistakes and beat this team.....GO BENGALS.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 09-25-2016

Well so far it's everyone's fault, refs, Guenther, Marvin, Jones, Atkins, Cleveland Browns..Hell, it's Brian Price's fault..

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - Ricky Spanish - 09-25-2016

I'm gonna cook me some wings bitches. See you after the Bengals win today

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 03:38 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You're talking to Joelist. We could be up 100-0 in the 4th QTR and give up a TD and he'd claim the game was over, we lost.

In the SB no less...

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 03:36 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I laugh at the casuals throwing in the towel already lol.

Grow a pair
But the game's over! We lost. How can you not see? /sarcasm

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - J24 - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 03:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: For this season he is the defensive MVP so far...

Bull crap the guy does one thing well then everyone gives him a participation sticker. Dude sucks

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - TSwigZ - 09-25-2016

Dropped ints penalties and a controversial fumble have cost us so far we just gotta calm down and play football we can't lose in our house idc if it's against the defending champs we need this game

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 09-25-2016

"very impressive in this game" from Cowher. What a blind idiot. At least Gonzalez pointed out the number of dropped ints. Add in the 3rd down penalties and he as been utter turds, unless given a 2nd and 3rd chance at it. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - Butchie Tiger - 09-25-2016

We Really need to get more pressure on the Rookie QB.....a sack would be nice but we don't do that anymore !!!

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - Sled21 - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 03:40 PM)J24 Wrote: Bull crap the guy does one thing well then everyone gives him a participation sticker. Dude sucks

Hilarious

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - leonardfan40 - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 03:40 PM)J24 Wrote: Bull crap the guy does one thing well then everyone gives him a participation sticker. Dude sucks

He's played very well on defense and on kick coverage also. Why can't some people admitt when a player turns the corner. He doesn't suck.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - masonbengals fan - 09-25-2016

If the defense could catch the ball it could be a different game. Seemingly every call goes against us. Not sure if that's what takes place but it looks like from my seat.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals*** - TSwigZ - 09-25-2016

And that damn special teams play