Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Dolphins-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - treee - 09-29-2016

(09-29-2016, 09:58 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Until tyler comes back. 

What it comes down to is that the Eifert - Green Combo really opens it up for everyone else.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-29-2016

(09-29-2016, 09:58 PM)Tankvet Wrote: why did we get rid of sanu and jones again? we're such a 1 trick pony

Because we were too close to winning a playoff game. M. Brown and M. Lewis cannot have that.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Arturo Bandini - 09-29-2016

Nice drive. TD Bengals !

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - phil413 - 09-29-2016

We don't deserve AJ, we're back to his rookie year where we're a bad team that beats a lot of bad teams and guys like AJ bail them out in those games.  There's still time, but someone else (especially in the secondary) get inspired out there.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 09-29-2016

AJ looking like a man possessed on that drive.. Wasn't going to let anyone tackle him and they didn't..

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - zygrot24 - 09-29-2016

As long as their isn't the let down the defense sometimes gives us after a long drive were good. Get the ball back and keep punching it in

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 09-29-2016

We finally admitted reality, and went to mass protect (even though the Dolphins were only sending 4) and the result - TD.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Fresno B - 09-29-2016

(09-29-2016, 09:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Green is our entire offense.

Truth

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 09-29-2016

My apologies everyone.

I realized during the punt that I had not pet the Bengal Bear, so I did during the commercial break.

90 yards and a TD.

You're welcome, but sorry to put you in that position to begin with.

Is it worth a challenge?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Aquapod770 - 09-29-2016

(09-29-2016, 09:59 PM)grampahol Wrote: AJ looking like a man possessed on that drive.. Wasn't going to let anyone tackle him and they didn't..

He's always been a monster after the catch. Super underrated part of his game. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 09-29-2016

Come on D!!!!!!!

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 09-29-2016

I dunno there fellas.. What was he thinking?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - phil413 - 09-29-2016

what's a touchblock? put the ball on the ten? one point?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-29-2016

(09-29-2016, 10:02 PM)grampahol Wrote: I dunno there fellas.. What was he thinking?

he thought he wuz playing for the bengals then realized no, his orange jersey miami and they dont make those types of playz

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 09-29-2016

Maualuga with the big whiff.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 09-29-2016

(09-29-2016, 10:00 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: My apologies everyone.

I realized during the punt that I had not pet the Bengal Bear, so I did during the commercial break.

90 yards and a TD.

You're welcome, but sorry to put you in that position to begin with.
Ok. But just to be safe you and the Bengal Bear should still go fishing with gramps.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-29-2016

Lafell and Boyd will come around and once Eif is back it will be all good just as long as the OL can block..

We all know why we didn't bring back MLJ and Mo and it was for many good reasons. I think some have not checked in for awhile but just to complain about shit. Mo was way overpaid and we were willing to pay MLJ just as much as he got in Detroit. He just wanted to be a #1.

Dammit MJ

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - zygrot24 - 09-29-2016

Tackle moved first