Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Dolphins-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Ricky Spanish - 09-30-2016

Great game!  Yes the D got torched on one fluke play but damn they stepped up.

Offense did fine but we need Eifert in the red zOne.  You can't deny his 13 touchdowns last season.  Man is a huge difference catching or not.

Who Dey and **** the haters

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Ricky Spanish - 09-30-2016

Mike Nugent MVP today

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - OandB - 09-30-2016

I do hope Eifert is the missing spark... It feels like an incomplete win...

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 09-30-2016

(09-30-2016, 12:18 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep

Sad part is both he and ML will be here until they decide they want to leave. PA's wife goes to bingo with MB's, can't break that up for the sake of winning. Where's your loyalty ?  Ninja

Is this just a fancy way of saying that Paul and the Brown's are swingers?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - BengalFanInNJ - 09-30-2016

Defense was awesome. Dalton, Green and Nugent were as well. Plus, they won a night game!!!!

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 09-30-2016

After AJ went on a rampage, it was really quite a boring game. Bengals do what they always do, which is get away from what worked (throwing the ball, and throwing the ball to AJ), then shut down into prevent O and D.

I guess a win is good, and a prime time win is very good, but that was just overall kind of meh feeling. Didn't really feel like a win should? If that makes sense.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - packerbacker - 09-30-2016

Happy you guys won. Go beat them Cowgirls!

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 09-30-2016

(09-30-2016, 12:17 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Burfict still looks chunky

Yeah, he could lose about 15. Not sure if the lack of hair is making him look bigger as well.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - ItsOdellThurman - 09-30-2016

Glad to get the W.

Should've been like 38-7 though. Going to be tough to win if we can't execute on 3rd down or inside the red zone. Take away AJ and we really struggle for finding openings in the end zone.

Uzomah has been the best option, but he can't catch.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 09-30-2016

Channel 12 interviewing every Slump-Buster they can find

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - bengalguy71 - 09-30-2016

L Cowboys
L Patriots
W Browns
W Redskins
W Giants
W Bills
L Ravens
L Eagles
L Browns
L Steelers
L Texans
W Ravens

7-9 I don't see 8 wins right now.

The only thing that might save them, is if the defense plays lights out the rest of the way, and I don't see that right now.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Shake n Blake - 09-30-2016

Great win, but the o-line problem isn't going away and it will continue to bite us against better teams.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Housh - 09-30-2016

(09-29-2016, 10:30 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Miami is the worst team in the NFL against the run, and we cant do anything on the ground.

It's only because we're so predictable

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - milksheikh - 09-30-2016

W Cowboys
L Patriots
W Browns
W Redskins
W Giants
W Bills
W Ravens
L Eagles
W Browns
L Steelers
W Texans
W Ravens

11-5.

(09-30-2016, 12:25 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: L  Cowboys
L  Patriots
W Browns
W Redskins
W  Giants
W Bills
L  Ravens
L  Eagles
L  Browns
L  Steelers
L  Texans
W Ravens

7-9  I don't see 8 wins right now.

The only thing that might save them, is if the defense plays lights out the rest of the way, and I don't see that right now.

To each his own but God damn son you are bat shit crazy

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-30-2016

Michael Irving giving AJ some serious love on the postgame.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-30-2016

I really don't see the Steelers sweeping us.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - THE Bigzoman - 09-30-2016

They have a mini bye to get it right. These breaks can do wonders (See Houston last year)?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Shake n Blake - 09-30-2016

(09-30-2016, 12:30 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Michael Irving giving AJ some serious love on the after-show.

He's always been big on AJ

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals*** - THE Bigzoman - 09-30-2016

Andy: We ran the ball well today?

Lolwut?