Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Cowboys)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-09-2016

Props to Ken Zampese: Using Giovani Bernard in the first quarter is working.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Housh - 10-09-2016

Down 14 and Zamp is calling more runs than he did when it was tied

WTF

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Joelist - 10-09-2016

And the OL lets defenders in UNBLOCKED to blow up Gio's run...

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:03 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: Tony Romo must be made of paper mache if he injured himself with this offensive line. How did he snap his spine when this rookie looks untouchable back there? He must have sacked himself.

He old. He done.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Aquapod770 - 10-09-2016

"AJ Green has not been targeted to this point"

I know it's only been 2 drives, but Zamp clearly didn't learn anything from last week.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - yellowxdiscipline - 10-09-2016

Line up in that formation only for 2 yards

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - bengalfan74 - 10-09-2016

And 3 defenders meet our RB before he gets to LOS

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Shake n Blake - 10-09-2016

It's getting redundant, but our o line is TRASH.

(10-09-2016, 06:04 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Props to Ken Zampese: Using Giovani Bernard in the first quarter is working.

KZ reading the boards for feedback

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:03 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: Tony Romo must be made of paper mache if he injured himself with this offensive line. How did he snap his spine when this rookie looks untouchable back there? He must have sacked himself.

Dude that last bit made me  Hilarious

Romo is about 53 and needs to just sit on the bench while Dak rips it up. If I were a Dallas fan, I'd be pretty annoyed if they went back to Romo.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TKUHL - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:01 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Time to face facts folks. We're not that good. We barely beat a horrible jets team, and won by kicking field goals against a bad Miami team.  We suck. Eifert isn't going to change that. The refs are not letting the cowboys drive 90 plus yards. We're horrible, and I am starting to think we are in the same shape as the browns

Dallas hasnt beat anyone this year, so yea we are bad. We are getting smoked by rookies and nobody's.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - HarleyDog - 10-09-2016

We are moving the ball. WHO DEY!

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - kevin - 10-09-2016

Good, there is Hill....we could use him.

I like the way Hill is running this year through a bad OL.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Joelist - 10-09-2016

I'm not getting this "ground chuck" offense. We're down 14 and need 7 here.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Housh - 10-09-2016

Were running good

Who thinks Zamp calls a dumb gimmick play and ***** the drive up?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - jj22 - 10-09-2016

Where is Green?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - matmaven - 10-09-2016

Actually running the ball Ok. If the D wasn't a complete no show we might have a chance.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Stonyhands - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:01 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Time to face facts folks. We're not that good. We barely beat a horrible jets team, and won by kicking field goals against a bad Miami team. We suck. Eifert isn't going to change that. The refs are not letting the cowboys drive 90 plus yards. We're horrible, and I am starting to think we are in the same shape as the browns

The players can only mask the deficiencies of the coaches for so long. Now we've let some key players go and this is what you get.

How anybody could think we'd be better than last year is beyond me. We are less talented with even less in terms of coaching.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - jfkbengals - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:03 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: down by 14, one of the best receivers in the game, run and run

So down by 14 still early you want to abandon the game plan and become one dimensional?