Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Cowboys)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - kevin - 10-09-2016

Dalton didn't see Boyd wide open down the middle.....Would have been an easy TD.....We need to get the ball to Boyd more.....AJ Green can't catch every pass.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Joelist - 10-09-2016

The Boyd play was another OL breakdown and Andy had to check down. Its pretty sad that even against a below average DL this OL is allowing pressure and also making really stupid penalties.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Aquapod770 - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Did anyone see that when Dalton scrambled NOT A SINGLE RECEIVER MOVED? They were covered but they all just stared at Dalton.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if they're coached to do this... Whatever

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:07 PM)Housh Wrote: Bro you cant tell me no one is open down the field

Tyler Boyd was running all by himself on 2nd down. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Housh - 10-09-2016

It was 3rd and long and Zamp calls a play where every route but 1 ends BEFORE the first down, and ALL the routes had a comeback

Dude doesn't even want Dalton TRYING to go deep. Does he realize receivers can do a cool thing called JUMP FOR THE BALL?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - jeremydc - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Did anyone see that when Dalton scrambled NOT A SINGLE RECEIVER MOVED? They were covered but they all just stared at Dalton.

And that's a part of the problem. Are they taught that?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - yellowxdiscipline - 10-09-2016

What the hell Dalton?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-09-2016

I don't get it either. whose fault is this? It seems ***** NORMAL to try and get open when the play breaks down. Is it coached to just stand there? I really don't get it.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Shake n Blake - 10-09-2016

Time for reboot #3?

Too bad reboots never involve a new o-line coach. Or a new HC for that matter.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Whacked - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 11:27 AM)Whacked Wrote: -An away game and at 4:25 (God forbid Marvin have his team prepared anytime other than 1pm on Sundays)
-Still no Eifert (so answers for the red zone FAILS)
-AD looking like a deer in the headlights a lot lately
-Our CB's are TRASH
-OLine is still trash
= Cowboys win by 10 points.

^^^^

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Rattler - 10-09-2016

What a joke

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:09 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Tyler Boyd had nobody within 10 yards of him and Dalton didn't see him ??

Not with the Cowboys' defensive line in his face.

***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - bjf123 - 10-09-2016

Dallas scores this drive and it's game over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - bengalfan74 - 10-09-2016

Amazing, just amazing ! Dallas D is just average and we can't even get in FG range ?

Our D looks like they're still on the bus, what a pitiful showing thus far.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-09-2016

Dunlap wiht some grass, finally

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Sweetness - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:09 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Tyler Botd had nobody within 10 yards of him and Dalton didn't see him ??

That's a product of bad Oline for 4 games and a QB getting antsy. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - JumboTron - 10-09-2016

Boyd was open but when your o-line sucks a QB that just goes for the dump off too soon is the result

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - WildCat - 10-09-2016

The way this game is going is exactly what i was afraid of. 1. Rookie QB's have Mediocre Marv's number and 2. elliott to shred our Defense.

**Edit** or Alfred Morris as well. our D is screwed.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Atomic Orange - 10-09-2016

omg we got pressure

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - yellowxdiscipline - 10-09-2016

One more loss and I'm checking out and pulling for Minny the rest of the year