Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Cowboys)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Housh - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:24 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: lmao....they're still running it.

Were gonna be down 49 and Zamp is gonna still run

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Nately120 - 10-09-2016

Even the dumbass experts who hate us and always pick against us probably expected a tighter game than this.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Ricky Spanish - 10-09-2016

Eh, might as well pack this one in. Marvin didn't have the balls to go on 4th and short

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - jj22 - 10-09-2016

I thought we'd at least be competitive. At least the game is going quick.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - grampahol - 10-09-2016

Almost got it back, but they should have gone for it on 4-1.. That's just giving up

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Yojimbo - 10-09-2016

This offense will be bottom half of the league in scoring and 3rd down conversion until Bodine is replaced

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:26 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: This team could lose by 50 today and there wont even be a whisper that Marvin's job is in danger.

"Let's go ahead and get started. Giggle. See you next week!"

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Joelist - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:25 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Dalton needs to rip a new hole into everyone on the line and the coaches. Stop being nice. They can't win with a 1.5 second pocket.

The announcers just backed this up - they said the pocket is collapsing fast as in 2 or fewer seconds. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - bengals73 - 10-09-2016

I hate this OLINE - the Dallas lines are SCRUBS .. !!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to BENCH someone

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Aquapod770 - 10-09-2016

AJ Green has 1 target for the entire first half. Clearly our coaches learned nothing from last week. Dear god, a nutless monkey could call a better game.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Rattler - 10-09-2016

Worthless vaginal O-line and a toothless aging D-line

of course we haven't attempted a RB screen yet

That would make too much sense

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - JumboTron - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:25 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: I don't expect them to win them all, but I always expect preparation and effort!!!! Giggles teams fail at this so many times....it's why I gave my season tickets up and it's why his primetime, playoff record, and record against the Stoolers is soooooooooo abysmal!!!!!

Marvin has no use for that term or the action that word describes, certainly not when he's working a job that he will have for life. Sick

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TSwigZ - 10-09-2016

Good thing we had an extra few days to study Dallas this week

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Joelist - 10-09-2016

You have to be able to block on at least a basic level to do screens.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - bengalfan74 - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:25 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: I don't expect them to win them all, but I always expect preparation and effort!!!! Giggles teams fail at this so many times....it's why I gave my season tickets up and it's why his primetime, playoff record, and record against the Stoolers is soooooooooo abysmal!!!!!

You'd think we were playing the 2012 Patriots, just totally getting punked !

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - bengals73 - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:27 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: AJ Green has 1 target for the entire first half. Clearly our coaches learned nothing from last week. Dear god, a nutless monkey could call a better game.

Andy Dalton has no TIME to throw, it's obvious he doesn't even trust his OLINE. he's running scared every play and rightfully so. 

let's see if the "defense" can get a stop this time. 

Hue had this same exact o line minus Andre Smith playing great last year. What's the excuse?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TKUHL - 10-09-2016

Bet Dallas gets another TD before half.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Rattler - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:26 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Eh, might as well pack this one in.  Marvin didn't have the balls to go on 4th and short

That's because marvin has a hole where meat normally hangs