Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Cowboys)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - JumboTron - 10-09-2016

OK, so rundown time so far:

HC: Garbage
OC: Garbage
DC: Garbage

OL: Hot Garbage
DB: Soft Garbage

How long 'till the draft again?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - cincyfan429 - 10-09-2016

Don't fear Marvin is getting them ready for the second half. Only problem is he's just like the owner afraid to make a change

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Bengalholic - 10-09-2016

Man, the Bengals - at least through one half - just look completely ill-prepared to play today. Give the Cowboys credit, they've made plays and executed very well...and the Bengals seem out of sync in every aspect and and both lines are getting abused. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - BengalsNC - 10-09-2016

Our O-line sucks!

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - treee - 10-09-2016

Maybe if we didn't get killed by penalties every time we got some momentum we would have some points on the board. No excuse for the Defense though. Absolutely pathetic hot garbage.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Awful Llama - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:43 PM)Housh Wrote: Other teams are gonna start blitzing us heavy because they know our line sucks balls

Guessing if they did they wouldn't be any good at that, either.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - 86AD - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:44 PM)Brimey Wrote: I actually think Marvin may be seeing the end of the road here. This team needs some fire. Let's see what they have coming out of the locker room. The offensive line should feel embarrassed. So many picks invested in the line and it looks like this?

Bengals had an opportunity to do great things these past five years with all the talent they had. The 90s are coming back.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:44 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Not in Cincinnati

Yeah...... They get extensions here.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - kevin - 10-09-2016

NO QUIT....Come out....Score 7.....Get Back In This Game....

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Ricky Spanish - 10-09-2016

Defense is getting shredded. Offense stalls at the 40 every drive

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:45 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm getting pretty close to just giving up on football for the season. I have plenty of other things I can be doing on Sundays.
I've been looking forward to Sundays, but lately I haven't really cared much.  Between this team going to hell and questioning league integrity it just doesn't feel like it's worth the emotional investment.

Agreed. Waste of time watching these chumps. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - BengalsNC - 10-09-2016

Andy has no time at all. I really do feel bad for him

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - bengalfan74 - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:41 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Andy Dalton is the only player on the Cincinnati roster who is giving his all on every play.

Yep

And this offensive line is a joke. If I was him I'd ***** slap PA in the locker room

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Bengal Dude - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:45 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Man, the Bengals - at least through one half - just look completely ill-prepared to play today. Give the Cowboys credit, they've made plays and executed very well...but the Bengals seem out of sync in every aspect and and both lines are getting abused. 

It's like we're treating this as a playoff game. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - StayingUpForThis - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:23 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I might be giving them away for free very shortly.

Haha hope you're in the UK other wise even thats going to be hard to do!!

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Tomkat - 10-09-2016

I've said all along the window was LAST YEAR.
now it looks like the 90s are back.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TKUHL - 10-09-2016

should have been a flag on that last pass, but why is it when the play breaks down our WR just freakin stand there? other teams just streak down field when the play breaks down, Pitt makes a living this way. Dalton needs to ***** slap everyone on that Oline at half. Pathetic, just pathetic. I honestly think we planned on taking the top C in the draft before he was picked before us.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Big Boss - 10-09-2016

Dalton looks livid.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - JumboTron - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:46 PM)kevin Wrote: NO QUIT....Come out....Score 7.....Get Back In This Game....

Yeah but unfortunately Dallas has an offense and scores points and will continue to do so.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - jeremydc - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 06:47 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Agreed. Waste of time watching these chumps. 
Cry