Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Cowboys)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TSwigZ - 10-09-2016

I turned it off first time I stopped watching a bengals game in 5 years

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 07:25 PM)matmaven Wrote: Geno with no stats today, so that's interesting.

is it?

Dude disappears all the time. Contracts should be paid by performance.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 10-09-2016

Marvin isn't worried one bit.......he knows he has a job as long as he wants...win or lose.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - zygrot24 - 10-09-2016

Blow it up. Start to rebuild now, while AJ has some years left. New coaches all around. This is bullshit.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - JumboTron - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 07:25 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Hated the Paulie G promotion from the getgo. I was pushing hard for Schwartz. 

That would've involved Mikey shelling out dough for a plane ticket to fly him in.  So no.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Yojimbo - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 07:24 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Fire the entire coaching staff and hire Bill Cowher (after interviewing the token black guy the NFL requires).

Guaranteed he won't give up in any game nor let his players quit.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

**** Bill Cowher, bring back Vance Joseph.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - PhilHos - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 07:24 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Why would Cowher coach this trash?
Because we have good players and our biggest issue is poor coaching.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

(10-09-2016, 07:25 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: I turned it off first time I stopped watching a bengals game in 5 years

A couple years ago Andy threw an INT on teh first play of the game against the Browns (which they subsequently lost). I turned the game off immediately. We all knew we were going to lose this one in the 1Q and we're all still watching, wasting time, lol.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Marlon23 - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 07:25 PM)kevin Wrote: I was afraid of this.....I told everybody on here last Sunday that DALLAS IS BACK.....I don't know who Bengals coaches got ready for all week, but they sure didn't get ready for this team.....Our coaches and players act like they watched a game film of Dallas from last year.....Bengals totally confused....

Check my post about this year seen them practice in the summer, they were this..  and stated Dallas game is the key.. and it is exactly what I thought..

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-09-2016

We're the laughingstock of professional sports.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Atomic Orange - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 07:20 PM)kevin Wrote: 2-3 and heading for New England....OUCH !!!!.......2-4 very possible

Hilarious Poss... Hilarious Possi Hilarious Possib Hilarious Possible? Hilarious
You can put your house on that shit.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Ricky Spanish - 10-09-2016

Waiting for CBS to switch games. The ultimate insult

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Housh - 10-09-2016

You cant troll us if there are already 400 pages of us saying we suck before hand lol

Freezerbowl you must have no life

The Bengals of the 90s and Palmer era would make this game close near the end/garbage time, but still lose.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - bengalfan74 - 10-09-2016

Shot of Dalton sitting there on the bench says it all. A beaten man on a beaten team with a shit O-line a crappy HC, and beyond words bad O-line coach. A horrible game plan, a totally clueless defense. And just flat and ill prepared right from the jump on all levels.

Embarrassment at every level.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Pat5775 - 10-09-2016

This team is worse than 2008 or 2010

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - cincyfan429 - 10-09-2016

That's the problem no really good coach will come here to coach

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 10-09-2016

Good God, it's only the 3rd quarter! Is there a mercy rule?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - coachmcneil71 - 10-09-2016

That's just terrible....lol

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TheLeonardLeap - 10-09-2016

Maybe if you don't have your DE covering a WR, you might stop them on 3rd, Guenther.