Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Cowboys)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Brimey - 10-09-2016

Anything other than an onside is unacceptable. Who knows this may have turned into a game if we'd showed ANY urgency at the Dallas 40 twice, our 45, and not kicked a meaningless 50 yard FG

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Stonyhands - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 07:45 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No shit he's no Brady. You know who else is no Brady? EVERY OTHER QB IN THE LEAGUE NOT NAMED TOM BRADY. If you expected Dalton (or any QB) to be Brady, you really aren't an intelligent being.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Though it maybe obvious...doesn't make it any less true.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - 2MinutesHate - 10-09-2016

no onside? let dallas take 5 minutes off the clock. Good job marv.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - tlotharw - 10-09-2016

#65, #61, and #68 are just not as strong as anyone that lines up across from them.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Housh - 10-09-2016

When a team is blasting your ass you run hurry up to nullify their blitzes.

Were down 28 and that's like only the 2nd time weve run hurry up this game.

Is Zampese even ATTEMPTING to make mid game adjustments? Weve just been setting up the same runs and passes all game, giving the D time to set up and think

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Joelist - 10-09-2016

Well unless we get a defensive TD right here I think this is over.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Big Boss - 10-09-2016

That touchdown will be one of the "good things" Marvin talks about in the press conference.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Yojimbo - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 07:45 PM)milksheikh Wrote: 3 Tds in 10 mins?

lmao

Not without a ST or defensive one.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Atomic Orange - 10-09-2016

The posters blaming Dalton for this shit need to be taken out back and shot.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - BengalYankee - 10-09-2016

On to New England!!!

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Brimey - 10-09-2016

Marvin gave up at half. Totally unacceptable. If I was the owner I'd sincerely thank him for his years of hard work, but tell him I'm looking for someone with some fire in their guts

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - PhilHos - 10-09-2016

If we come back and win this, we're going to the super bowl.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - 2MinutesHate - 10-09-2016

what happened to geno?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Yojimbo - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 07:46 PM)tlotharw Wrote: #65, #61, and #68 are just not as strong as anyone that lines up across from them.

Bodine is garbage and has been since day one. Zeitler...I don't know what the hell his problem is this year. I've never seen a guy about to get a huge contract regress to the point he shouldn't be starting. Boling's left shoulder is obviously too injured for him to be out there and the coaches need to bench him for his and Dalton's sake.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Shake n Blake - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 07:46 PM)Housh Wrote: When a team is blasting your ass you run hurry up to nullify their blitzes.

Were down 28 and that's like only the 2nd time weve run hurry up this game.

Is Zampese even ATTEMPTING to make mid game adjustments? Weve just been setting up the same runs and passes all game, giving the D time to set up and think

Entire offensive staff needs fired. I'd love to see Sean Payton take over for Marv. 

Pipe dream I know.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - BengalFanInNJ - 10-09-2016

Here comes a 3rd down conversion

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Millhouse - 10-09-2016

Ya know I dont feel much anguish. Its honestly like an 'Oh well, what else is on tv" sort of thing. I know my fanhood has dropped since playoff game, but I just dont care as much at the moment as I used to in recent years. And I dont see it changing this year with this team and coaches.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - cincyfan429 - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 07:49 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: what happened to geno?

He got blocked all game

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - BengalFanInNJ - 10-09-2016

Hey. A 3 and out!!

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TKUHL - 10-09-2016

So... how does a team go from a top 5 offense to complete garbage in 1 year with pretty much the same players? How does a D line with the same players turn to trash in one year. Every position looks like they have no idea what the hell is going on. Im sorry but Marvin shouldnt even finish this season. You see teams get beat bad and you know they will come back next week with an attitude and kick ass, does anyone really think that will be the case with this team? Forget NE it could be any team and we would look like shit. This team has no fire, no killer instinct, no heart. This game is a perfect example why Marvin needs to go. We were down 21 on 4th and a half yard, and we showed no fire. We punted to a team we cant stop. I dont see any reason to even rush Eifert back cause he's not going to help this team. He will help about as much as Burfict has this game.