Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Cowboys)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 07:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Entire offensive staff needs fired. I'd love to see Sean Payton take over for Marv. 

Pipe dream I know.

Just fire the guy and give absolutely anyone a chance. We're fully aware what any future with Marv will involve, and that's 0-1 at Wildcard Weekend and the very best.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 07:49 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: what happened to geno?

He played the best Oline in the league. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Hammerthis - 10-09-2016

Alright defense, three and out! Let's see what Andy can do

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - JumboTron - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 07:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Entire offensive staff needs fired. I'd love to see Sean Payton take over for Marv

Pipe dream I know.

Dude,  why even say that?  That's just cruel to do... Cool

But ya know, the selling point would be that the defense here isn't nearly as trash as what's residing in New Orleans so there's that.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - bengalfan74 - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 07:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Entire offensive staff needs fired. I'd love to see Sean Payton take over for Marv. 

Pipe dream I know.

I'm not so sure the defensive staff doesn't need to go to

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TKUHL - 10-09-2016

I bet we look worse than the Browns did next week. At least they still fight and try.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - kevin - 10-09-2016

So we lost at Pittsburg, a good team at home.....We lost to Super Bowl Champ Denver in Cincy......and we lost to 4-1 Cowboys in Dallas who may be the hardest NFC East team we will play....and we now go to very tough Patriots in New England.....We did beat Jets and Dolphins....I'm not giving up on the season, we may be playing the monster teams early.....but I'm kidding when I ask, WHO IS FLYING TO LONDON TO WATCH THAT GAME ???

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Stonyhands - 10-09-2016

Are we not allowed to block on punt returns? Hell, are we not allowed to block on offense either? What the **** do we practice? It's not blocking, tackling, pursuit?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Yojimbo - 10-09-2016

Pipe dream I know.

I'd rather have a defensive HC to bring toughness and aggressiveness to this team.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Joelist - 10-09-2016

And Ced lets the defender in unblocked but defensive holding saves us.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - JumboTron - 10-09-2016

Could we start an online petition to have the Pats sit Brady, Gonk, Bennett, Blount and have Belichick retire before kickoff next week?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - BobJones4980 - 10-09-2016

Ced is just a straight revolving door, thank god we wasted a first and a let him sit out a year to get prepared so we could get such a sweet payoff.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - bengalfan74 - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 07:49 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Ya know I dont feel much anguish. Its honestly like an 'Oh well, what else is on tv" sort of thing. I know my fanhood has dropped since playoff game, but I just dont care as much at the moment as I used to in recent years. And I dont see it changing this year with this team and coaches.

That's kinda where I'm at Millhouse. This is gonna be a long season ! MB will never fire anybody in season. Best we can hope for is at seasons end.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 10-09-2016

Ogbuehi sucks...did we really spend a 1st round on this guy!?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - cincyfan429 - 10-09-2016

Dalton will never last a season with this O line

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - THE Bigzoman - 10-09-2016

Get sacked,

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Joelist - 10-09-2016

And Ced beaten again...

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - BobJones4980 - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 07:54 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Could we start an online petition to have the Pats sit Brady, Gonk, Bennett, Blount and have Belichick retire before kickoff next week?

Wow you just want to take us out dont you? You know Marv can't beat no name QBs.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 07:54 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Could we start an online petition to have the Pats sit Brady, Gonk, Bennett, Blount and have Belichick retire before kickoff next week?

I think our only hope for that is to hope Goddell continues his hate game with Brady to the point where he just awards the Bengals the W.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Stonyhands - 10-09-2016

Throw the ***** ball Andy!!!!!