Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Klotsch (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Klotsch)
+--- Thread: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... (/Thread-Wonder-if-I-will-develop-super-powers)

Pages: 1 2

Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - fredtoast - 10-04-2016

I was in Oak Ridge last night and got bitten by a radioactive prostitute.

RE: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - jason - 10-04-2016

Giddy up bah oom bopa oom bopa mao mao

RE: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - Dill - 10-04-2016

(10-04-2016, 04:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was in Oak Ridge last night and got bitten by a radioactive prostitute.

Where is Oak Ridge?

RE: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - Johnny Cupcakes - 10-04-2016

What kind of powers do you think you'll develop?

RE: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - fredtoast - 10-04-2016

(10-04-2016, 06:59 PM)Dill Wrote: Where is Oak Ridge?

Oak Ridge is a city in the eastern part of Tennessee, about 25 miles (40 km) west of Knoxville

Oak Ridge was established in 1942 as a production site for the Manhattan Project—the massive American, British, and Canadian operation that developed the atomic bomb

The K-25,S-50, and Y-12 plants were each built in Oak Ridge to separate the fissile isotope uranium-235 from natural uranium, which consists almost entirely of the isotope uranium-238. The X-10 site, now the location of Oak Ridge National Laboratory, was established as a pilot plant for production of plutonium using the Graphite Reactor.

Two of the four major facilities created for the wartime bomb production are still standing today:
  • Y-12, originally used for electromagnetic separation of uranium, is used for nuclear weapons processing and materials storage.
  • X-10, site of a test graphite reactor, is now the site of Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
The Department of Energy runs Oak Ridge National Laboratory, a nuclear and high-tech research establishment at the site.  It is home to the Spallation Neutron Source, a 1.4 billion dollar project completed in 2006,

RE: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - Dill - 10-04-2016

(10-04-2016, 07:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Oak Ridge is a city in the eastern part of Tennessee, about 25 miles (40 km) west of Knoxville

Oak Ridge was established in 1942 as a production site for the Manhattan Project—the massive American, British, and Canadian operation that developed the atomic bomb

The K-25,S-50, and Y-12 plants were each built in Oak Ridge to separate the fissile isotope uranium-235 from natural uranium, which consists almost entirely of the isotope uranium-238. The X-10 site, now the location of Oak Ridge National Laboratory, was established as a pilot plant for production of plutonium using the Graphite Reactor.

Two of the four major facilities created for the wartime bomb production are still standing today:

• Y-12, originally used for electromagnetic separation of uranium, is used for nuclear weapons processing and materials storage.
  • X-10, site of a test graphite reactor, is now the site of Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
The Department of Energy runs Oak Ridge National Laboratory, a nuclear and high-tech research establishment at the site.  It is home to the Spallation Neutron Source, a 1.4 billion dollar project completed in 2006,

Oh, That Oakridge. Gotcha.  I saw a documentary about that.

RE: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - fredtoast - 10-04-2016

(10-04-2016, 07:00 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: What kind of powers do you think you'll develop?

I don't think I will be fighting crime, but I am pretty sure I will be driving a much nicer car real soon.

RE: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-04-2016

Your superpower will be

Being able to run fast in six inch heeled thigh boots, daisy dukes and a half leather vest with a corset and you will have no gag reflex.

Well don't Fred...well done.

RE: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - jfkbengals - 10-04-2016

(10-04-2016, 04:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was in Oak Ridge last night and got bitten by a radioactive prostitute.

Soon your vagina will be able to shoot lasers...

RE: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - Tiger Teeth - 10-05-2016

You'll turn into a radioactive pimp.

RE: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - BengalHawk62 - 10-05-2016

(10-04-2016, 09:09 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Your superpower will be

Being able to run fast in six inch heeled thigh boots, daisy dukes and a half leather vest with a corset and you will have no gag reflex.

Well don't Fred...well done.

Ever seen Sasha Grey?  That's talent right there.

RE: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - Sabretooth - 10-05-2016

You will develop the ability to transport decomposing goats inside of a vehicle without gagging.

RE: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - fredtoast - 10-05-2016

(10-04-2016, 09:49 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Soon your vagina will be able to shoot lasers...

VaJayRays

ThumbsUp

RE: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - xxlt - 10-05-2016

I predict you will be able to twirl your pimp cane with dazzling speed, sling webs like Spiderman - but not from your wrists, and slap bitches before they see it coming.

RE: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - BengalsRocker - 10-05-2016

"Been there.  Done that.  No superpowers bro!!"

[Image: 092414-michael-irvin-primary-1200x630.jpg]

RE: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - HarleyDog - 10-05-2016

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

RE: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - Bengalzona - 10-05-2016

(10-05-2016, 03:16 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Ever seen Sasha Grey?  That's talent right there.

Indeed... Cool

RE: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - Bengalzona - 10-05-2016

You might develop the power to annoy multiple board members with a single post.

Oh, wait. You can already do that.

Never mind.

Ninja

RE: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - Tiger Teeth - 10-05-2016

(10-05-2016, 03:16 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Ever seen Sasha Grey?  That's talent right there.

That's rep right there!

RE: Wonder if I will develop super powers...... - Beaker - 10-09-2016

Your power will be a super rapid back and forth motion of your right hand.