Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now (/Thread-Grope-a-dope-Trump-is-on-the-ropes-now)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - Dill - 10-07-2016

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-hot-mic-when-you-re-star-you-can-do-n662116

For me, one of the most fascinating aspects of this election cycle has been the Trump surrogates, from the garrulous
pros like Giuliani and Christie to the rambling, unpolished amateurs whose one job every day is to pivot pivot pivot in damage control.

Now Michelle Bachman is in the mix too, defending the candidate "raised up by God."

We're going to be hearing "Bill Clinton said worse" for the next 48 hours, until the next debate debacle changes the subject.

And now this one's now completely overshadowed:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-still-believes-the-central-park-five-are-guilty-193651087.html

Good luck tomorrow Paul Ryan! Down ballot candidates stand by your man!

RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - SunsetBengal - 10-07-2016

[video=facebook]https://www.facebook.com/TheAmericanMale%20/?pnref=story[/video]

Meh, still nothing compared to what Hillary did for that child rapist..  Yet, she has the gaul to hammer Trump for acting "in-PC"?  Please, we all have males that we know in our families, our extended family, our circle of friends, even ourselves if we are old enough, that remember being able to speak like Trump, and 90% of everyone had no problem with it.  

The time has come, to put the PC police to bed and allow folks to speak their actual minds again.  At least then there was constructive conversation on the topics, at the moment of speech.  Rather than today, where most people (if they are being truly honest) have a public persona, and a private one.

[video=facebook]http://https://www.facebook.com/TheAmericanMale%20/?pnref=story[/video]

RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - Dill - 10-07-2016

(10-07-2016, 09:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: [video=facebook]https://www.facebook.com/TheAmericanMale%20/?pnref=story[/video]

Meh, still nothing compared to what Hillary did for that child rapist..  Yet, she has the gaul to hammer Trump for acting "in-PC"?  Please, we all have males that we know in our families, our extended family, our circle of friends, even ourselves if we are old enough, that remember being able to speak like Trump, and 90% of everyone had no problem with it.  

The time has come, to put the PC police to bed and allow folks to speak their actual minds again.  At least then there was constructive conversation on the topics, at the moment of speech.  Rather than today, where most people (if they are being truly honest) have a public persona, and a private one.

[video=facebook]http://https://www.facebook.com/TheAmericanMale%20/?pnref=story[/video]

Time has come to put the false equivalences to bed and allow logical consistency and respect for facts their rightful place in the political discourse of the world's most powerful democracy.

What Hillary did for a child rapist is provide court appointed counsel, as our legal system requires. That was her job. That is our system.

Once upon a time, 90% of U.S. males had no problem with wife-beating.

So yes I know people who speak like Trump. And I know people who "have no problem with it." Neither point brings credit to them.

And neither behavior should be seen in a president of the U.S., whose choice always reflects the values and standards of the U.S. electorate.

RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - Belsnickel - 10-07-2016

What he describes as acts that he has carried out are sexual harassment and infidelity at best, are sexual assault at worst. He is saying he has done these things in that video. Anyone that will sit here and say that these things are excusable can bite me. If he doesn't come out with an actual apology, then he is an even lower piece of shit than I thought. Not that non-apology that occurred, an actual apology. If he is to retain a modicum respect, that is what needs to happen.

And also, he needs to stop trying to say "buh, buh, but Bill!" He isn't running against Bill, he's running against Hillary. His continued focus on the male half of that marriage is just another example of his misogynistic ways.

RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - 6andcounting - 10-07-2016

Didn't a video of Bill Clinton actually doing what Trump joked about surface days before this Trump video?

RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - bfine32 - 10-07-2016

Seems like a lot of self-righteous in the house. Any male that hasn't objectified a woman with a pal in what you thought was a private conversation raise your hand.

WTS, this is not a good look and I can see the GOP going into spin mode Let's hope they bring in Allen West.

LMAO at Hills being appalled by such talk.

(10-07-2016, 10:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Seems like a lot of self-righteous in the house. Any male that hasn't objectified a woman with a pal in what you thought was a private conversation raise your hand.

WTS, this is not a good look and I can see the GOP going into spin mode Let's hope they bring in Allen West.

LMAO at Hills being appalled by such talk.

I can honestly say with absolute certainty that I have never in my life had a conversation like that. And what needs to be mentioned, again, is that he is talking about things he has done. This is not just talk, this is his describing actions he has taken. This isn't just about objectifying women, this is about him describing sexual assault.

(10-07-2016, 10:29 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I can honestly say with absolute certainty that I have never in my life had a conversation like that. And what needs to be mentioned, again, is that he is talking about things he has done. This is not just talk, this is his describing actions he has taken. This isn't just about objectifying women, this is about him  describing sexual assault.

Okey Doke

(10-07-2016, 10:13 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Didn't a video of Bill Clinton actually doing what Trump joked about surface days before this Trump video?

Did Bill declare he was running for president in that video? If not it doesn't matter.
link?

(10-07-2016, 10:36 PM)Dill Wrote: Did Bill declare he was running for president in that video? If not it doesn't matter.
link?

So your actions don't matter unless you're running for President?

(10-07-2016, 10:29 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This isn't just about objectifying women, this is about him  describing sexual assault.
Habitual sexual assault.

Rep

RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - wildcats forever - 10-07-2016

Deflection is strong in this election cycle. God forbid that Trump is held responsible for what he says, and what he said he did. And even if he does apologize, I would question his sincerity. This is just one more incident that shows me how unsuitable he is to represent my country on the world stage.

(10-07-2016, 10:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So your actions don't matter unless you're running for President?

Why do Bill's actions matter? Do any actions Bill may or may not have taken exonerate Trump? Is Bill Trump's opponent?

(10-07-2016, 11:09 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Why do Bill's actions matter? Do any actions Bill may or may not have taken exonerate Trump? Is Bill Trump's opponent?

They do not exonerate Trump. I just found it surprising dude said Bill's actions didn't matter if he did not announce he was running for President. I missed the part where Trump said he was running for President in the vid provided.

I further find it hilarious that Hills is going to feign outrage of the objectification of women. Like I said: what Trump said does not look good. but I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say I've never talked about what I would do with a woman with a pal in what I thought was a private conversation. 

RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - Belsnickel - 10-08-2016

(10-07-2016, 11:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They do not exonerate Trump. I just found it surprising dude said Bill's actions didn't matter if he did not announce he was running for President. I missed the part where Trump said he was running for President in the vid provided.

I further find it hilarious that Hills is going to feign outrage of the objectification of women. Like I said: what Trump said does not look good. but I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say I've never talked about what I would do with a woman with a pal in what I thought was a private conversation. 

You understood his implications with his comment. You feigning surprise is about as hilarious as Hillary feigning outrage (because let's be honest, she is laughing her ass off).

As to the last part, I sincerely hope you have not had a conversation with someone where you have described yourself engaging in sexual assault. I mean, that is what it would take to be hypocritical by expressing outrage at this.

RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - GMDino - 10-08-2016

(10-07-2016, 09:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: [video=facebook]https://www.facebook.com/TheAmericanMale%20/?pnref=story[/video]

(10-07-2016, 10:13 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Didn't a video of Bill Clinton actually doing what Trump joked about surface days before this Trump video?

(10-07-2016, 11:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They do not exonerate Trump. I just found it surprising dude said Bill's actions didn't matter if he did not announce he was running for President. I missed the part where Trump said he was running for President in the vid provided.

*SQUAWK* CLINTON *SQUAWK*

Just can't stop defending the indefensible.

Amazing.

RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - bfine32 - 10-08-2016

(10-08-2016, 12:02 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: You understood his implications with his comment. You feigning surprise is about as hilarious as Hillary feigning outrage (because let's be honest, she is laughing her ass off).

As to the last part, I sincerely hope you have not had a conversation with someone where you have described yourself engaging in sexual assault. I mean, that is what it would take to be hypocritical by expressing outrage at this.

Not sure where I said I was surprised (feigned or otherwise), but I do understand saying "I didn't say that" is frowned upon once someone says you said it.

If telling someone else what I would do with an attractive female without first wooing her and buying her a nice steak dinner is describing an sexual assault, then guilty as charged.

Trump was a playboy in those days and most likely talked up his game to someone he thought was awe struck. But it is what it is and the self-righteous will say "I never". 

RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - 6andcounting - 10-08-2016

(10-08-2016, 12:16 AM)GMDino Wrote: *SQUAWK* CLINTON *SQUAWK*

Just can't stop defending the indefensible.

Amazing.

It doesn't need defended. It's a dumb controversy. I don't care; the reaction from the left is funny.

(10-08-2016, 12:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure where I said I was surprised (feigned or otherwise), but I do understand saying "I didn't say that" is frowned upon once someone says you said it.

If telling someone else what I would do with an attractive female without first wooing her and buying her a nice steak dinner is describing an sexual assault, then guilty as charged.

Trump was a playboy in those days and most likely talked up his game to someone he thought was awe struck. But it is what it is and the self-righteous will say "I never". 

Keep defending this:

Quote:"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. "Grab 'em by the *****."

Ten years later, as a candidate and now the Republican nominee, Trump has come under fire for insulting and directing crude language toward women. He's rejected such criticism repeatedly, insisting "nobody has more respect for women than me."

RELATED: GOP Piles on Donald Trump Over Remarks on Women

In the 2005 recording obtained by NBC News from Access Hollywood, Trump, then newly married to Melania Trump, spots a young woman through a bus window while in conversation with Billy Bush, at the time an anchor for Access Hollywood, and others.
"Whoa, whoa," he said to Bush about the woman's appearance. "I gotta use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her."

Earlier in the conversation, Trump recalls talking about trying to woo a married woman.

"I moved on her actually, she was down in Palm Beach and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try to **** her, she was married ... and I moved on her very heavily," Trump is heard saying.

"I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture and I told her 'I'll show you where you can get some nice furniture,'" Trump is heard saying. "I moved on her like a *****, and I could not get there, and she was married. And all the sudden I see her and she's got the big phony tits, she's totally changed her look."

PLEASE keep trying to defend him.

(10-08-2016, 12:22 AM)6andcounting Wrote: It doesn't need defended. It's a dumb controversy. I don't care; the reaction from the left is funny.

Oh yeah...a "man" who wants to be POTUS and claims to have more respect for women than anyone who said the things he said...and had to settle claims against him?

You're right that's not a "controversy"...that a travesty.

But PLEASE keep defending him...PLEASE.