Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
What Bets Do You Like For Tomorrow? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: What Bets Do You Like For Tomorrow? (/Thread-What-Bets-Do-You-Like-For-Tomorrow)

What Bets Do You Like For Tomorrow? - BFritz21 - 10-08-2016

Touchdown Tom's first game back against the Browns and they're giving up 10.5 but I think it gets ugly and they might end up winning by 200, so I'm laying $200 on them.

Is that a good bet and what other bets does everyone like for tomorrow and Monday?

RE: What Bets Do You Like For Tomorrow? - guyofthetiger - 10-08-2016

Well, remember you must have New England beat Cleveland by the spread. Cleveland will play an ugly game and throw Tom off track. I would not have made the bet.

RE: What Bets Do You Like For Tomorrow? - treee - 10-08-2016

(10-08-2016, 09:52 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Well, remember you must have New England beat Cleveland by the spread. Cleveland will play an ugly game and throw Tom off track. I would not have made the bet.

Definitely. As shitty as CLE is this year, they are always good for at least 1 upset a year and I wouldn't put it past them to really give their all against NE.

(10-08-2016, 09:56 PM)treee Wrote: Definitely. As shitty as CLE is this year, they are always good for at least 1 upset a year and I wouldn't put it past them to really give their all against NE.

True. How many times has a heavy favorite fallen apart and not be prepared? Cleveland is desperate for a win.

RE: What Bets Do You Like For Tomorrow? - BFritz21 - 10-08-2016

(10-08-2016, 09:52 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Well, remember you must have New England beat Cleveland by the spread. Cleveland will play an ugly game and throw Tom off track. I would not have made the bet.
Everyone tries to give the Pats their best game, though, and Belicheck always has something to beat the shit out of them with.

I hope you're wrong.  We'll see.
(10-08-2016, 09:56 PM)treee Wrote: Definitely. As shitty as CLE is this year, they are always good for at least 1 upset a year and I wouldn't put it past them to really give their all against NE.

Granted, but it's Tom's first game back and Gronk hasn't done anything all year, so you know he's ready to explode.

I think the Pats just unleash hell.

Any bets either of you two do like?

RE: What Bets Do You Like For Tomorrow? - treee - 10-08-2016

(10-08-2016, 10:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Everyone tries to give the Pats their best game, though, and Belicheck always has something to beat the shit out of them with.

I hope you're wrong.  We'll see.

Granted, but it's Tom's first game back and Gronk hasn't done anything all year, so you know he's ready to explode.

I think the Pats just unleash hell.

Any bets either of you two do like?

I like the Jets against the Steelers, definitely take the Raiders over the Chargers, and obviously the Eagles should stop the Lions.

Edit: I'd put $20, $50, $20 on the respective games if I had the disposable income.

I'm not sure what the spread is for the Tampa Bay and Carolina game. With Cam out, you have to go Tampa Bay by 10 points. However, every bet is a gamble. Vegas likes the Carolina D, but they have not been very good this year so this game could be a winner.

RE: What Bets Do You Like For Tomorrow? - michaelsean - 10-09-2016

Pats will win by 50. There will be no mercy. The only way the Browns keep it to a 10 pt game is if I place a bet on the Pats. For Brad's sake I won't do that. You owe me one, Brad.

RE: What Bets Do You Like For Tomorrow? - guyofthetiger - 10-09-2016

Pats ahead 33-13 late in the 4th quarter. Don't forget to pay taxes on your winnings. Unless you used an offshore betting company. Then, good luck getting paid. lol

RE: What Bets Do You Like For Tomorrow? - guyofthetiger - 10-09-2016

Did you know when someone does not claim gambling winnings on their tax return then you can report it to the IRS and get a percent of the taxes paid?

RE: What Bets Do You Like For Tomorrow? - guyofthetiger - 10-20-2016

(10-08-2016, 06:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Touchdown Tom's first game back against the Browns and they're giving up 10.5 but I think it gets ugly and they might end up winning by 200, so I'm laying $200 on them.

Is that a good bet and what other bets does everyone like for tomorrow and Monday?

Where's the bet on the Bengals beating Cleveland this weekend? lol

RE: What Bets Do You Like For Tomorrow? - Vas Deferens - 10-21-2016

(10-20-2016, 09:41 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Where's the bet on the Bengals beating Cleveland this weekend? lol

What's the handicap?

RE: What Bets Do You Like For Tomorrow? - rfaulk34 - 10-21-2016

(10-21-2016, 06:27 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: What's the handicap?

[Image: 55725587.jpg]