Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Chris Lewis-Harris is waived - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Chris Lewis-Harris is waived (/Thread-Chris-Lewis-Harris-is-waived)

Pages: 1 2 3

Chris Lewis-Harris is waived - pally - 11-03-2016

Making room for Wallace Gillberry

Katherine Terrell ‏@Kat_Terrell 6m6 minutes ago
Bengals have waived Chris-Lewis Harris

RE: Chris Lewis-Harris is waived - bengals73 - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 03:15 PM)pally Wrote: Making room for Wallace Gillberry

Katherine Terrell ‏@Kat_Terrell  6m6 minutes ago

I thought Chris-Lewis-Harris-Was-One-Of-Our-better-CBs?

RE: Chris Lewis-Harris is waived - corpjet - 11-03-2016

wow, I would have cut Chykie Brown over him......

RE: Chris Lewis-Harris is waived - NKYRob - 11-03-2016

Maybe a sign that it will be Jackson coming off IR instead of Peerman?

RE: Chris Lewis-Harris is waived - GreenCornBengal - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 03:23 PM)corpjet Wrote: wow, I would have cut Chykie Brown over him......

Seriously. There are worse corners on this roster than CLH... oh well CLH is old, I guess they went with youth. Yawn

RE: Chris Lewis-Harris is waived - bengals73 - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 03:23 PM)corpjet Wrote: wow, I would have cut Chykie Brown over him......

Me too

RE: Chris Lewis-Harris is waived - NKYRob - 11-03-2016

Just read that this is the 6th time CLH has been waived in his 4 years with the Bengals.

RE: Chris Lewis-Harris is waived - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 03:15 PM)pally Wrote: Making room for Wallace Gillberry

Katherine Terrell ‏@Kat_Terrell  6m6 minutes ago

God, waiving a guy that always plays well instead of Chykie Brown?

Pathetic, i am officially worried about this team. Looks like it is imploding. Mellow

RE: Chris Lewis-Harris is waived - wolverine515151 - 11-03-2016

Totally agree with posters. Why not waive chykie brown.Chris lewis harris was a lot better than that guy

RE: Chris Lewis-Harris is waived - bengalsturntup926 - 11-03-2016

Don't bother me none, he cost us a game with his poor defending a pass

RE: Chris Lewis-Harris is waived - TGISunday - 11-03-2016

We're talking 6th, 7th, or 8th corner on the squad here folks. Keep that in perspective.

RE: Chris Lewis-Harris is waived - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 03:36 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Don't bother me none, he cost us a game with his poor defending a pass

I understand your sentiment, but Brown is a MUCH worse defender than Clew.

(11-03-2016, 03:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: I understand your sentiment, but Brown is a MUCH worse defender than Clew.

Yeah I really didn't like chykie in preseason but I really don't care if Harris is gone. Maybe chykie is on special teams doing a good job idk. 

(11-03-2016, 03:44 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Yeah I really didn't like chykie in preseason but I really don't care if Harris is gone. Maybe chykie is on special teams doing a good job idk. 

I think he's been inactive most weeks!  Typical Bengals move..... Whatever

RE: Chris Lewis-Harris is waived - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 03:36 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Don't bother me none, he cost us a game with his poor defending a pass

You must be talking about the Demaryius Thomas and the TD where CLH was in great coverage
and just missed the ball trying to strip the ball away. The same game Adam Jones got burnt
numerous times. CLH's only bad play of his career here that i have seen.

Hopefully we bring him back again cause other teams would be stupid to not grab him up.

Good depth is rare and CLH was not the problem with this team.

(11-03-2016, 03:40 PM)TGISunday Wrote: We're talking 6th, 7th, or 8th corner on the squad here folks. Keep that in perspective.

Who has played better than everyone but Kirkpatrick and Shaw. Keep that in perspective.

(11-03-2016, 03:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: I understand your sentiment, but Brown is a MUCH worse defender than Clew.

Chikie Brown is the most inconsistent CB i have ever seen.

RE: Chris Lewis-Harris is waived - Pat5775 - 11-03-2016

Yep. Keeping Brown over CLH is beyond stupid. Marvin has clearly lost it.

(11-03-2016, 03:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You must be talking about the Demaryius Thomas and the TD where CLH was in great coverage
and just missed the ball trying to strip the ball away. The same game Adam Jones got burnt
numerous times. CLH's only bad play of his career here that i have seen.

Hopefully we bring him back again cause other teams would be stupid to not grab him up.

Good depth is rare and CLH was not the problem with this team.

Who has played better than everyone but Kirkpatrick and Shaw. Keep that in perspective.

Chikie Brown is the most inconsistent CB i have ever seen.

He simply got outplayed for the ball, he had no hope because he sucks lol so don't bother me he'd get cut. And if chykie is inactive that is weird,maybe it's a good sign for will Jackson in the future weeks. Hopefully 

RE: Chris Lewis-Harris is waived - pally - 11-03-2016

I would suspect that he didn't perform well on special teams...that's usually the game changer when it comes down to player #53

(11-03-2016, 03:49 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: He simply got outplayed for the ball, he had no hope because he sucks lol so don't bother me he'd get cut. And if chykie is inactive that is weird,maybe it's a good sign for will Jackson in the future weeks. Hopefully 

Hope you're right about that last bit.

RE: Chris Lewis-Harris is waived - Sled21 - 11-03-2016

I'd much rather have kept CLH over Brown.....