Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Pac and Tez do Hawaii - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Pac and Tez do Hawaii (/Thread-Pac-and-Tez-do-Hawaii)

Pages: 1 2

Pac and Tez do Hawaii - WeezyBengal - 11-07-2016

Looks like Pac and Tez took the bye week to do a little vacationing based on Pacman's snap chat. I think they are in Hawaii.

Anyone have a problem with this? Maybe Tez could have taken the bye week to get into better football shape? Just a thought...

RE: Pac and Tez do Hawaii - SunsetBengal - 11-07-2016

Sometimes a little rest and disconnect is just what a person needs to get their head in the right place, to accomplish the tough job ahead.

RE: Pac and Tez do Hawaii - leonardfan40 - 11-07-2016

I have a problem with it...I wanna be in Hawaii too Sad

RE: Pac and Tez do Hawaii - Nicomo Cosca - 11-07-2016

Why should we have a problem with it? Good for them.

RE: Pac and Tez do Hawaii - J24 - 11-07-2016

No if I had the money and week off I would do a similar thing.

RE: Pac and Tez do Hawaii - Vas Deferens - 11-07-2016

He was running barefoot in the sand.

RE: Pac and Tez do Hawaii - wolfkaosaun - 11-07-2016

Not really. Can I wish for Tez to spend his entire time trying to get better? Absolutely.

But this is the only free week these players get. Dalton isn't spending every day working. Nor is AJ Green or Atkins.

Just hope they refocus when they get back is all. I don't think hitting the weight room for a week is going to completely change Burfict.

RE: Pac and Tez do Hawaii - BengalFanInNJ - 11-07-2016

No problem at all.

The problem I have is their poor record coming off bye weeks. The next game is the perfect storm for a loss:

First game after bye: CHECK
Night game: CHECK
National TV: CHECK

RE: Pac and Tez do Hawaii - JumboTron - 11-07-2016

When I first read the title of this thread I thought: Man, Hawaii is a stupid name for a girl.

RE: Pac and Tez do Hawaii - Bengal Dude - 11-07-2016

It upsets me. I didn't get an invite from them.

RE: Pac and Tez do Hawaii - Awful Llama - 11-07-2016

If all that happens on our bye week is that players go to Hawaii, relax and enjoy themselves, then I can live with that. Beats arrests, fights, sexual assault or any number of stupid, illegal shit they could have done.

RE: Pac and Tez do Hawaii - bfine32 - 11-07-2016

As long as they didn't take Eifert with bthem

RE: Pac and Tez do Hawaii - bengalsturntup926 - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 08:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As long as they didn't take Eifert with bthem

I heard eifert got hurt sand boarding

RE: Pac and Tez do Hawaii - StoneTheCrow - 11-07-2016

If you think there's a problem with players relaxing on a bye, that problem is actually probably within you.

RE: Pac and Tez do Hawaii - HarleyDog - 11-08-2016

I do have a problem with it. If you 8-0, or even 6-2, go vacationing. If you're 3-4-1? Your priorities should be elsewhere.

Giants 34
Bengals 16

RE: Pac and Tez do Hawaii - StoneTheCrow - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 12:26 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I do have a problem with it. If you 8-0, or even 6-2, go vacationing. If you're 3-4-1? Your priorities should be elsewhere.

Giants 34
Bengals 16

What about Tuesdays? All day film study or be with family?

RE: Pac and Tez do Hawaii - tlotharw - 11-08-2016

(11-07-2016, 02:14 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Not really. Can I wish for Tez to spend his entire time trying to get better? Absolutely.

But this is the only free week these players get. Dalton isn't spending every day working. Nor is AJ Green or Atkins.

Just hope they refocus when they get back is all. I don't think hitting the weight room for a week is going to completely change Burfict.

Agreed.  Burfict is so completely out of shape it is not worth anyone's effort at this point, especially his.  

And, if anyone thinks that the worst strength and conditioning program in the NFL would make any difference, well, forget it.

The guy has played three games and he needs a vacation?

Can't wait for Monday.

RE: Pac and Tez do Hawaii - HarleyDog - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 12:29 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: What about Tuesdays? All day film study or be with family?

Again depends on your record and your determination. If your ok with your record, spend the day with family. Hard working people have to make this choice everyday.

RE: Pac and Tez do Hawaii - WeezyBengal - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 10:01 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Again depends on your record and your determination. If your ok with your record, spend the day with family. Hard working people have to make this choice everyday.

Harley, I gotta agree with you man. This just rubs me the wrong way for some reason. 

Go to Hawaii after you lose in the first round of the playoffs again. During the season, stay focused and use the bye to better yourself, Lord knows you need it. 

RE: Pac and Tez do Hawaii - Whacked - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 10:01 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Again depends on your record and your determination. If your ok with your record, spend the day with family. Hard working people have to make this choice everyday.

(11-08-2016, 11:12 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Harley, I gotta agree with you man. This just rubs me the wrong way for some reason. 

Go to Hawaii after you lose in the first round of the playoffs again. During the season, stay focused and use the bye to better yourself, Lord knows you need it. 

Werddd!