Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
A little election day wisdom from my redneck ex-brother in law - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: A little election day wisdom from my redneck ex-brother in law (/Thread-A-little-election-day-wisdom-from-my-redneck-ex-brother-in-law)

Pages: 1 2

A little election day wisdom from my redneck ex-brother in law - GMDino - 11-08-2016

[Image: 110816.jpg]

Same guy who doesn't hate black people...just n+++++s.

Mellow

RE: A little election day wisdom from my redneck ex-brother in law - BengalHawk62 - 11-08-2016

Sounds about right.  I hear the same things here from my redneck friends.  They must all watch the same FOX news channel to come up with the same group thoughts. 

RE: A little election day wisdom from my redneck ex-brother in law - rfaulk34 - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 01:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 110816.jpg]

Mellow

You would spew all over your jeans, non-stop, if you had access to my uncle and aunt's facebook...

RE: A little election day wisdom from my redneck ex-brother in law - GMDino - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 02:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You would spew all over your jeans, non-stop, if you had access to my uncle and aunt's facebook...

Are they hot?  Ninja

RE: A little election day wisdom from my redneck ex-brother in law - rfaulk34 - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 02:45 PM)GMDino Wrote: Are they hot?  Ninja

No!!!! They're bat-shit crazy though!  Cool

RE: A little election day wisdom from my redneck ex-brother in law - wildcats forever - 11-08-2016

I got to hear similar brain farts from my (now former) in-laws.

The good news is you get to choose your friends.

That bad news is you don't get to choose your family.

RE: A little election day wisdom from my redneck ex-brother in law - fredtoast - 11-08-2016

HIT!!

[Image: img-magazinechelseaclinton1_113938654326.jpg]

RE: A little election day wisdom from my redneck ex-brother in law - Belsnickel - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 02:49 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: I got to hear similar brain farts from my (now former) in-laws.

The good news is you get to choose your friends.

That bad news is you don't get to choose your family.

But with Facebook, you can unfollow them.

RE: A little election day wisdom from my redneck ex-brother in law - GMDino - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 02:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No!!!! They're bat-shit crazy though!  Cool

All the hot ones are.   Whatever

(11-08-2016, 02:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: All the hot ones are.   Whatever

No no no. Not crazy in a good way, like that. 

(11-08-2016, 02:52 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: But with Facebook, you can unfollow them.

In the case of my ex brother in law I really like him.  Big old redneck dude. Not the brightest bulb in the chandelier but very big hearted. But when he get political I just have to shake my head.  

RE: A little election day wisdom from my redneck ex-brother in law - Vas Deferens - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 02:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: HIT!!

london bridge fred?

RE: A little election day wisdom from my redneck ex-brother in law - BigPapaKain - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 02:49 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: That bad news is you don't get to choose your family.

False based on a definition of family that doesn't involve blood relatives.

RE: A little election day wisdom from my redneck ex-brother in law - Mike M (the other one) - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 03:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: In the case of my ex brother in law I really like him.  Big old redneck dude. Not the brightest bulb in the chandelier but very big hearted. But when he get political I just have to shake my head.  

Why? His journey is not the same as yours, he values things differently than you do, so that's how he votes. If we all had the same opinion, then wtf would we argue about? How green the grass is? That would be boring as hell.

(11-08-2016, 05:26 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Why? His journey is not the same as yours, he values things differently than you do, so that's how he votes. If we all had the same opinion, then wtf would we argue about? How green the grass is? That would be boring as hell.

Yes.  He values his guns and being white.

I guess I was raised differently.  Like being taught to read a book or two. 

I know he'd never vote democrat for president.  He says he would.  Maybe for a local position where 90% of the people running are democrat I guess.

When I say he's not bright I mean just that.  That guy who "seen you the other day".  Thinks every conspiracy theory is true.  That kind of dumb.

He can rebuild a motor, fix plumbing, and other things like that.  But he also thinks that just because someone studied a subject and knows a lot about it he is still right because he didn't need a book to learn anything about it.  Usually when it comes to politics and science stuff.

RE: A little election day wisdom from my redneck ex-brother in law - BoomerFan - 11-08-2016

There are mos def some people with a lot of free time and hate in their hearts. It is also worth remembering that not everyone is like that.

RE: A little election day wisdom from my redneck ex-brother in law - Nately120 - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 05:26 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Why? His journey is not the same as yours, he values things differently than you do, so that's how he votes. If we all had the same opinion, then wtf would we argue about? How green the grass is? That would be boring as hell.

I'm all about difference of opinion (I always point out there would be no NFL if we all rooted for the same team when people in my native Steeler country ask why I'm wearing Bengals stuff), but this guy is legitimately postulating based upon the notion that the US government is going to come to his door to take his guns.

I don't mind debating or respecting differences of opinions, but such things are impossible when people formulate arguments on things that aren't fact.  What in a man's upbringing makes him sure Hillary Clinton is going to send the Army to personally engage in a gun fight with him?  I'd wager mostly nonsensical brainwashing.  So, stuff like this is hard to approach in a "respect everyone's opinion" sort of manner.  I just hear more than a few reasonable people talking about how gung-ho they are to go down in a blaze of glory when some absurd scenario occurs.  

Ida know, maybe liberals sit around and talk about how they're going to fight to the death when Trump sends the Army to force everyone in this country to become a white-bread evangelical Christian, or some such.  

Ok, I read the OP's post from his brother in law in depth and none of it is based on fact. So, yeah, what DOES lead a man to value fiction over all else? Obama is gay, his wife is a man, liberals want to disarm the populace to make it easier to send the Army to shoot them, and so on and so forth. I hain't respecting this stuff. People that pitch this kind of crap are the ones who go on about how every opinion is the same.

Fine respect this...I voted for Gary Johnson because Hilary Clinton was replaced by a shape-shifting alien and Donald Trump is a black dragon disguised as a human. Both want to win and enslave the human race. Can't argue, my opinion is as valid as yours! *plugs ears*

RE: A little election day wisdom from my redneck ex-brother in law - Rotobeast - 11-09-2016

(11-08-2016, 01:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 110816.jpg]

Mellow
He lost me at "assault weapons".
Any redneck knows that a true assault weapon is fully automatic and/or 3 round burst, utilizing a mid-size cartridge and large magazine.
(Am I right, Breech ?)

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

RE: A little election day wisdom from my redneck ex-brother in law - mallorian69 - 11-09-2016

(11-08-2016, 02:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: HIT!!

That's the best air brushing job I've ever seen

RE: A little election day wisdom from my redneck ex-brother in law - jason - 11-09-2016

(11-08-2016, 03:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: In the case of my ex brother in law I really like him.  Big old redneck dude. Not the brightest bulb in the chandelier but very big hearted. But when he get political I just have to shake my head.  
Yeah. He seems like a great guy.