Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
--- Election in Austria - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: --- Election in Austria (/Thread-Election-in-Austria)

Pages: 1 2

--- Election in Austria - hollodero - 11-25-2016

- Now look what you did.

[Image: 232.383.937]

Now isn't that great already - hooray to our conservative party.

Guess we're back to marrying off our own to foreign royalties again.
Could Trump be interested in a beautiful and fertile Austrian princess?

RE: Trumpism reaches the world's periphery. - Bengalzona - 11-25-2016

(11-25-2016, 09:47 AM)hollodero Wrote: - Now look what you did.

I think he prefers slavic women. Ninja

RE: Trumpism reaches the world's periphery. - hollodero - 11-25-2016

(11-25-2016, 11:49 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I think he prefers slavic women. Ninja

Well, sure, who doesn't.
But our women often have quite a lot of Slavic blood in them. All these Slovenias and stuff, they used to be ours back in the days when Austria actually was great. 
In some way, I see Melania as our married off princess anyways. Your empire will be a welcome addition to our reign once all is settled and breeded out.

[Image: Cf1KiPoUEAArhQz.jpg]

(11-25-2016, 12:08 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well, sure, who doesn't.
But our women often have quite a lot of Slavic blood in them. All these Slovenias and stuff, they used to be ours back in the days when Austria actually was great. 
In some way, I see Melania as our married off princess anyways. Your empire will be a welcome addition to our reign once all is settled and breeded out.

[Image: Cf1KiPoUEAArhQz.jpg]

I like the little map of the "New Austria"! Is that adding Bavaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia and Croatia? Territorial gains or just former territories realizing the error of their ways?

RE: Trumpism reaches the world's periphery. - Mike M (the other one) - 11-25-2016

France as well. Marine Le Pen

RE: Trumpism reaches the world's periphery. - Rotobeast - 11-25-2016

(11-25-2016, 12:15 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I like the little map of the "New Austria"! Is that adding Bavaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia and Croatia? Territorial gains or just former territories realizing the error of their ways?
They'll be purchased with large quantities of schnapps.
I'd sell for the right amount...lol

(11-25-2016, 12:15 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I like the little map of the "New Austria"!

Yeah well, that's just for starters of course.
AEIOU!
(which means Austria erit in orbe ultima, best translated to "all earth is our uterus")
We won't limit ourselves to the level of past greatness - make Austria even greater again! We believe ultimatively the only chance for a united Europe is through good old Austrian hegemonic ambition.
(United, but without Serbia. For obvious reasons.)

(11-25-2016, 12:15 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Is that adding Bavaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia and Croatia? Territorial gains or just former territories realizing the error of their ways?

No Bavaria, they remain our spies in Germany. The rest, yeah, and there's also South Tyrol (never forget), Bosnia, parts of Romania, parts of Ukraine (well, if Putin gets his share, why don't we) and then some. As for how to bring them home to the reign, not sure yet. We're neutral and have no military to speak of, so there's that. The good old forced marriage and hefty breeding with foreign leaders won't do the trick, damn democracies change their leaders too often, plus our poor princesses. So that leaves just undermining and turning them via propaganda and specific cyber attacks. Russia does it and there's no real fuzz, so that probably is the way to go. At least I guess that's what our conservatives had in mind here. It's their idea, I'm just an enthusiastic follower.

(11-25-2016, 12:58 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: They'll be purchased with large quantities of schnapps.
I'd sell for the right amount...lol

Good. We could use a spy in the emerging libertarian par... oh wait.

Tell you what, you get schnapps from us anyways. You'll need it. But no princess.

(11-25-2016, 01:00 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah well, that's just for starters of course.
AEIOU!
(which means Austria erit in orbe ultima, best translated to "all earth is our uterus")
We won't limit ourselves to the level of past greatness - make Austria even greater again! We believe ultimatively the only chance for a united Europe is through good old Austrian hegemonic ambition.

No Bavaria, they remain our spies in Germany. The rest, yeah, and there's also South Tyrol (never forget), Bosnia, parts of Romania, parts of Ukraine (well, if Putin gets his share, why don't we) and then some. As for how to bring them home to the reign, not sure yet. We're neutral and have no military to speak of, so there's that. The good old forced marriage and hefty breeding with foreign leaders won't do the trick, damn democracies change their leaders too often, plus our poor princesses. So that leaves just undermining and turning them via propaganda and specific cyber attacks. Russia does it and there's no real fuzz, so that probably is the way to go. At least I guess that's what our conservatives had in mind here. It's their idea, I'm just an enthusiastic follower.

Might I recommend a "reverse-Anschluss" where Austria annexes Germany as a first move?

Wink

(11-25-2016, 01:05 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Might I recommend a "reverse-Anschluss" where Austria annexes Germany as a first move?

Wink

You actually think it really happened the other way round in the first place? The world is so naive.

RE: Trumpism reaches the world's periphery. - Rotobeast - 11-26-2016

(11-25-2016, 01:04 PM)hollodero Wrote: Good. We could use a spy in the emerging libertarian par... oh wait.

Tell you what, you get schnapps from us anyways. You'll need it. But no princess.

Hey..... give me enough schnapps and you'll look like a princess !

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

RE: Trumpism reaches the world's periphery. - hollodero - 11-26-2016

(11-26-2016, 08:38 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Hey..... give me enough schnapps and you'll look like a princess !

[Image: 49jXjtW.jpg]

...you do know what you're supposed to do with a princess? It's not about admiring her intellect and brilliance and fine manly looks. I'm not available for princess stuff; don't get your hopes up, and nothing else either.

RE: Trumpism reaches the world's periphery. - Rotobeast - 11-26-2016

(11-26-2016, 04:38 PM)hollodero Wrote: [Image: 49jXjtW.jpg]

...you do know what you're supposed to do with a princess? It's not about admiring her intellect and brilliance and fine manly looks. I'm not available for princess stuff; don't get your hopes up, and nothing else either.

You have nothing to worry about.

RE: Trumpism reaches the world's periphery. - Dill - 11-27-2016

(11-25-2016, 01:00 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah well, that's just for starters of course.
AEIOU!
[Image: Karl+Habsburg-Lothringen.jpg]

Hmmm. . . . I wondered why you were keeping this guy around.

RE: Trumpism reaches the world's periphery. - hollodero - 11-28-2016

(11-27-2016, 10:16 PM)Dill Wrote: [Image: Karl+Habsburg-Lothringen.jpg]

Hmmm. . . . I wondered why you were keeping this guy around.

Oh, our Emperor in spe! Thou shalt not share his picture in vain. Just for warning teenagers of the bad conseqences of incestuous relations. 
Which from what I hear from completely unreliable sources (I should totally twitter it) might come in handy in Kentucky.

But well, what do I know about "the plan" here, really. The average Joe believes he knows much more than the average Joe, but I'm not like the average Joe, so I admit I know as much as my next man, which is nothing. Maybe they have monarchy in mind. After all communism doesn't work because people are too greedy, democracy doesn't work because people are too stupid, maybe the people are the problem and we need an Emperor again to make everything great again and Austria first.

I better start learning the name Karl Thomas Robert Maria Franziskus Georg Bahnam Habsburg-Lothringen by heart.

RE: Trumpism reaches the world's periphery. - michaelsean - 11-28-2016

(11-25-2016, 09:47 AM)hollodero Wrote: - Now look what you did.

Cool.  There's like 15 Austrians who like us.  Hell there could be another 15 not in the picture.  

RE: Trumpism reaches the world's periphery. - Dill - 11-29-2016

(11-28-2016, 01:40 PM)hollodero Wrote: Maybe they have monarchy in mind. After all communism doesn't work because people are too greedy, democracy doesn't work because people are too stupid, maybe the people are the problem and we need an Emperor again to make everything great again and Austria first.

I better start learning the name Karl Thomas Robert Maria Franziskus Georg Bahnam Habsburg-Lothringen by heart.

The lip is gone, Hollo. Your Karl now meets all the cosmetic requirements of our image-conscious, world Facebook culture.

And his daughters are hot!   Habsburg-Trump--the reality show?

When Christian Europe once again calls upon Austria (and maybe Hungary?) to buffer Islam, will he answer the call for Greater Austria?  Will he rename it "YUGER Austria" to widen the dynastic possibilities?

RE: Trumpism reaches the world's periphery. - hollodero - 11-29-2016

(11-28-2016, 06:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Cool.  There's like 15 Austrians who like us.  Hell there could be another 15 not in the picture.  

We all like you, stop being so insecure.
Plus, you missed the point of this thread, which is a bitter and grotesque satire on current developments... :)

(11-29-2016, 01:07 AM)Dill Wrote: The lip is gone, Hollo. Your Karl now meets all the cosmetic requirements of our image-conscious, world Facebook culture.

LOL yeah you're right. He looks ok, whereas not more than that, but neither do I, so allright. You know your Habsburgs, though!

(11-29-2016, 01:07 AM)Dill Wrote: And his daughters are hot!   Habsburg-Trump--the reality show?

Ehm... first off: No they're not...!
I mean, the one is exactly the borderline between cute and plain. The other one is 17, so I'm morally obliged to wait another year before I can say meh.

Not that there's something wrong with that, average looking women are more often than not (although in this case I think not) the much more exciting personalities. And inner values are important too, maybe their blood levels are excellent. I do not mean to degrade them as human beings by evaluating their level of attractiveness, which has replaced grading women by descent these days. But - Trump just wouldn't tell them your country's secrets in exchange for sexual favours, which would be kind of the point here. He might grab them by their whatever once or twice, but that's about it.
And he could very easily destroy them by posting sexy pics of his own daughters for comparison. He really could. For some sweet touch I probably would tell Ivanka everything I know (since that is, as I said, nothing, it would be no big deal).

(11-29-2016, 01:07 AM)Dill Wrote: When Christian Europe once again calls upon Austria (and maybe Hungary?) to buffer Islam, will he answer the call for Greater Austria?  Will he rename it "YUGER Austria" to widen the dynastic possibilities?

Yugoaustria. I'm not so sure if I'd like that name. Too slavic. We need to stay the core culture, otherwise it's not really us we are making great again.
- But he would answer the call for sure. Despite multiple direct questions, he never wanted to rule out an enthronement.

RE: Trumpism reaches the world's periphery. - Dill - 11-30-2016

(11-29-2016, 03:07 PM)hollodero Wrote: Not that there's something wrong with that, average looking women are more often than not (although in this case I think not) the much more exciting personalities. And inner values are important too, maybe their blood levels are excellent. I do not mean to degrade them as human beings by evaluating their level of attractiveness, which has replaced grading women by descent these days. But - Trump just wouldn't tell them your country's secrets in exchange for sexual favours, which would be kind of the point here. He might grab them by their whatever once or twice, but that's about it.
And he could very easily destroy them by posting sexy pics of his own daughters for comparison. He really could. For some sweet touch I probably would tell Ivanka everything I know (since that is, as I said, nothing, it would be no big deal).
I am American, Hollo. I find wealthy well connected women VERY attractive and generally well stocked with inner values!

I was not thinking of Trump himself matching up (though Melania is over 40 now, the trade-in age for previous wives) but his sons. Possibly that would put an American in line for Emperor, or maybe Prince-Consort if the royals are all finicky about commoner blood.

RE: Trumpism reaches the world's periphery. - hollodero - 12-02-2016

(11-30-2016, 09:18 PM)Dill Wrote: I am American, Hollo. I find wealthy well connected women VERY attractive and generally well stocked with inner values!

I was not thinking of Trump himself matching up (though Melania is over 40 now, the trade-in age for previous wives) but his sons. Possibly that would put an American in line for Emperor, or maybe Prince-Consort if the royals are all finicky about commoner blood.

They are all finicky. What you need to do so an (half) American can climb the throne is a) overthrow your democracy and b) surrender.

ad a), what good would it do if we married our princesses to Trump's sons when Trump were out of office and hence out of power in 4 or 8 years. Would be like being married to Chelsea then. I don't know Trump's plans regarding an overthrow, but as I said, the old "strengthen the treaties by making the children copulate" isn't for democracies. We can't just pass around our princesses to the sons of every new president that comes along. Maybe the next one has even smaller hands, you know what they say about those. Can't be trusted, and it's heritable.

ad b), surrender is necessary because otherwise there might be a strong push to incorporate Austria into the US instead of the other way round, and that wouldn't make us great, just US great. You could be our 10th state. We offer an already familiar slogan and could rename "United States of Austria" so you could keep your abbreviation, but that's about it. Then and only then can a child of Trump and a princess become emperor.

It might be easier to marry off Ivanka to one of ours - let's say, me. I guarantee that there's no problem.