Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? (/Thread-Who-do-you-pull-for-now-that-Cincy-is-all-but-sunk)

Pages: 1 2 3

Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - CageTheBengal - 12-01-2016

I wouldn't mind seeing Oakland, Minnesota or KC go all the way.

Oakland has been a really fun team to watch. Gotta give credit to Del Rio I never would've thought he would succeed in Oakland after his stint in Jacksonville.

KC is the most invisible contender in the league a true under dog. It'd be nice to see a defensive team make it happen.

Same goes for Minnesota. I tend to gravitate to the defensive teams. Of course there is Zimmer the guy I wish was our head coach.

RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-01-2016

ANYONE, and I MEAN anyone but the Shitsburgh Stoolers.  I would even root for ISIS over them. Ninja

RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - Wes Mantooth - 12-01-2016

Yeah, Minnesota for me here, too.

I would say Arizona would be my first choice, but they're pretty much out of it.

Wouldn't mine seeing Washington do well, I like Jay enough to pull for him.

I'd love for Brees to get another ring. Plus, I think Sean Payton getting suspended was kind of a joke. Detroit would make a great story, and are due. I like Andy Reid, and Kansas City is due too. Falcons are a pretty entertaining team, I dont hate them either.

I guess my main is rooting for teams that havent won a ton recently.

RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - Rhinocero23 - 12-01-2016

Common Theme.

I can only root for another team if I can circle it back to the Bengal's. In my own warped way that is still staying true to my team. Uhgg!!!! This is what son of Paul has reduced me to!

Cards - Palmer
Vikings - Zim
Redskins - Gruden

Sorry Hue - Even if you were alive in the playoff race can never root for the browns.

RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - wildcats forever - 12-01-2016

I've always kept an eye out for the Raiders, having worked/lived in the Bay Area. But these days any team playing Pittsburgh is now my favorite non-Bengals team.

RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - Big Boss - 12-01-2016

Minnesota, only because I like Zimmer so much.

Don't really actively root for anyone else though.

RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - Sled21 - 12-01-2016

In the NFC I root for the Vikings since I am a huge Zimmer fan and a Teddy Bridgewater fan. In the AFCN, I'm pulling for the Ravens, but only so it's not Shitsburgh. In the AFC Conference I'm pulling for the Patriots only so they can win a couple of more Super Bowls and have more than Shitsburgh.

RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - jj22 - 12-01-2016

Jacksonville and the JETS. We could use a top 4 pick to get one of the top 2 defenders in this draft. Bears and SanFran are pretty much locked in, but they should/could go QB.

Minnesota if they make the playoffs.

RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - eoxyod - 12-01-2016

Raiders are easily the most fun team in the league right now so I'm pushing hard for them

RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - CageTheBengal - 12-01-2016

(12-01-2016, 06:49 PM)jj22 Wrote: Jacksonville and the JETS. We could use a top 4 pick to get one of the top 2 defenders in this draft. Bears and SanFran are pretty much locked in, but they should/could go QB.

Minnesota if they make the playoffs.

To put it simply that would be awesome. Rock On

RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - bengalfan74 - 12-01-2016

The Vikings because of Zim. And Dallas because of Zeke.

RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - PikesPeakUC - 12-01-2016

The only time I would root for the Steelers is if they were all lined up on the ledge of a building and contemplating jumping off.

RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - jason - 12-01-2016

I only pull for my fantasy players now. **** every real team.

RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - jason - 12-01-2016

Minnesota hurts my eyes with their primitive offense.

RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - Interceptor - 12-01-2016

Vikings (Zimmer)
Cowboys (only because of Zeke)
Raiders (they are a fun bunch to watch)
Chiefs (mainly the defense)
Seahawks (but they have gotten stale)
Patriots (my sister's team since 1981 - she loved those ugly helmets back in the 80's)
Other than that, I am stuck with whoever plays the hometown Jets/Giants on televised games.

RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - Interceptor - 12-01-2016

(12-01-2016, 07:34 PM)jason Wrote: Minnesota hurts my eyes with their primitive offense.

Just pure bad luck they keys on offense all got hurt with a short time frame.

RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - SunsetBengal - 12-01-2016

This year? I'm kind of pulling for the Titans. I think that they have a good thing in the making, there.

RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - Atomic Orange - 12-01-2016

Never been a fan of Dallas but the rookies and dat line are fun to watch. Also it would give them a even six thus pissing off Steelers fans. Second pick would be Detroit.

RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - Awful Llama - 12-01-2016

(12-01-2016, 08:06 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Never been a fan of Dallas but the rookies and dat line are fun to watch.  Also it would give them a even six thus pissing off Steelers fans.

Well, hell if Dallas wins it all I guess it won't be that bad, then.

Have been a Lions fan for 30+ years, so **** the Vikings.  Despite that, good luck to Zim and his detached retina surgery, though.  Yikes.

RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - CKwi88 - 12-01-2016

Being from New England the Patriots. Also would love to see Goodell have to hand Kraft the Lombardi trophy.

And other teams that have been crap for so long it's nice to see them doing well like Oakland.

In the NFC, Atlanta is a fun team to watch, as well as the Bucs.