Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Can the Bengals win out? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Can the Bengals win out? (/Thread-Can-the-Bengals-win-out)

Pages: 1 2 3

Can the Bengals win out? - GreenDragon - 12-01-2016

The Bengals are sitting at 3-7-1. 5 games left.

Eagles

at Browns

Steelers

at Texans

Colts

3/5 are home games. They should have the advantage in those. I want to be optimistic and say YES!

What do you think?

RE: Can the Bengals win out? - Awful Llama - 12-01-2016

I think they manage two wins, tops.

RE: Can the Bengals win out? - TheLeonardLeap - 12-01-2016

No.

RE: Can the Bengals win out? - Derrick - 12-01-2016

(12-01-2016, 07:53 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: The Bengals are sitting at 3-7-1. 5 games left.

Eagles

at Browns

Steelers

at Texans

Colts

3/5 are home games. They should have the advantage in those. I want to be optimistic and say YES!

What do you think?

There is probably one win left. Against whom I have no idea. Moreover, I no longer care if they win anymore games this season. Sick

Derrick had said:

Quote:There is probably one win left. Against whom I have no idea. Moreover, I no longer care if they win anymore games this season. Sick

I really only care now about the games I have left to see in person. I probably won't watch the Cleveland or Houston games. Houston has our number and that could be the one win surrendered to the Browns this year.

I don't care what their record is or what it will mean from a draft standpoint: if I getup and drive down there, I want to see a win, dammit. Especially when it's a division game. We're not going to the playoffs, but we can help decide if Balt or Pitt does.

RE: Can the Bengals win out? - Go Cards - 12-01-2016

Easy !

About choked on my food and spit my sprite out through my nose I laughed so hard.

No, not with this O-line and kicker.

RE: Can the Bengals win out? - Nately120 - 12-01-2016

We play the Ravens again to end the season. I suppose the nightmare scenario is that we win enough games to help the Steelers win the division AND muck up our draft pick for nothing. Oof.

Then again, the winner of the AFC North will probably host the Dolphins and could easily notch a win. Man, I'd have a larf if we won 9-12 games and got bounced in the opener 6 times in 7 years to go 8-7-1 and break our playoff streak because Tannyhillobeans throws 3 picks, or something.

And god help us if we win the division and have to host the Steelers.

RE: Can the Bengals win out? - CageTheBengal - 12-01-2016

I think we beat the Ravens and that is it.

(12-01-2016, 09:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: And god help us if we win the division and have to host the Steelers.

Yeah, sure looks like we don't have worry about that this year.

I remember last year, going into the final games, when I agreed with a few on here that wanted us to play KC or anyone but Pittsburgh in the first round.  Nah, that's ***** talk, I was assured.  Yeah, be careful what you wish for.  

RE: Can the Bengals win out? - bengalguy71 - 12-01-2016

Can they? Yes. Will they? No.

RE: Can the Bengals win out? - Nately120 - 12-01-2016

(12-01-2016, 09:58 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, sure looks like we don't have worry about that this year.

I remember last year, going into the final games, when I agreed with a few on here that wanted us to play KC or anyone but Pittsburgh in the first round.  Nah, that's ***** talk, I was assured.  Yeah, be careful what you wish for.  

I hear ya.  I was convinced we would host the Jets and Shitzpatrick would have a 4-int meltdown and we'd win our first playoff game since Crystal Pepsi was "coming soon" by default.  Sadly, he had his 4-int meltdown a week early and let the Steelers in by default.  And they defaulted us into another loss.

Lovely.

RE: Can the Bengals win out? - THE PISTONS - 12-01-2016

They're probably looking at 1-4 and I think the Browns have a chance to beat them.

RE: Can the Bengals win out? - Atomic Orange - 12-01-2016

RE: Can the Bengals win out? - guyofthetiger - 12-01-2016

I would ask will the Bengals lose out? Probably yes.

RE: Can the Bengals win out? - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-02-2016

NO!

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

.....next question.....

RE: Can the Bengals win out? - Shake n Blake - 12-02-2016

Man, I wish. This team won 8 in a row last year, but no...it's not happening.

It's time to accept that this team has some serious holes and flaws.

RE: Can the Bengals win out? - Southendbengal - 12-02-2016

(12-02-2016, 02:24 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Man, I wish. This team won 8 in a row last year, but no...it's not happening.

It's time to accept that this team has some serious holes and flaws.

My mother told me to dream big..........Super Bowl here we come!!!!!!

Ninja

RE: Can the Bengals win out? - 2MinutesHate - 12-02-2016

We'll probably win 4 of 5 which will be just enough to save Marvin's job, which would be just our luck. We could start this whole process over, again.

RE: Can the Bengals win out? - The Real Deal - 12-02-2016

(12-01-2016, 07:53 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: The Bengals are sitting at 3-7-1. 5 games left.

Eagles

at Browns

Steelers

at Texans

Colts

What do you think?

Lol

RE: Can the Bengals win out? - cincyfan429 - 12-02-2016

I think even if the NFL allowed them to play the Browns all 5 remaining games at best they go 3-2. Look it's bad year and they are a bad team. The window shut on this team so sit back and enjoy the suck