Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Eagles @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Eagles @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-13-GameDay-Thread-Eagles-Bengals)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Eagles @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 05:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Hill's YPC is higher than Gio's. Everyone has been terrible running the ball this year. Rex has earned a shot, but I'd bet any money his YPC will tank with more carries. I get that people hate Hill, but why pretend the o-line hasn't played into the struggles this year? 

I get it. Acknowledging the suck of the o-line gets in the way of Hill bashing.

But there is a strong chance it won't since he will get more carries in passing situations.  Then people will showcase his 5.3 YPC or whatever it will be when those carries are coming on draws and such, thus he is the greatest RB in history.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Eagles @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 12-04-2016

Oh look, Burkhead runs the ball. He gets 6 yards, not -1.

But the offensive line is really bad right now, how is he doing this? I know the O-line is bad. J Hill is as bad.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Eagles @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 05:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Ok. So both Hill and Gio have struggled running the ball. What's more likely? That they are both terrible runners? Or that the terrible o-line is contributing heavily to the run game woes?

Shake, way to ignore my previous post where the very first thing I said was the OL hasn't blocked well. I have never ever made it unknown that I believe that. Alexander is a terrible coach.

But have you also noticed how quiet the "Hill will be great if you just give him enough carries" crowd has been?

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Eagles @ Bengals*** - Whacked - 12-04-2016

Burhead > Hil

But then again ...

My grandma > Hill

Burkhead with 4. His vision is clearly better than Hill's.

(12-04-2016, 05:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Ok. So both Hill and Gio have struggled running the ball. What's more likely? That they are both terrible runners? Or that the terrible o-line is contributing heavily to the run game woes?

Logic has no business being in this conversation!

Direct snap to Hill, 2 yards.

Pillsburgh Doughboy down for the count.

Whit hurt his forearm....

***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Eagles @ Bengals*** - BURROWorBUST - 12-04-2016

Start Rex the rest of the year. Hill looks like Ced Benson in his last year. Can't keep his feet

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Eagles @ Bengals*** - matmaven - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 05:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Oh look, Burkhead runs the ball. He gets 6 yards, not -1.

But the offensive line is really bad right now, how is he doing this? I know the O-line is bad. J Hill is as bad.

Dalton ran for 10.  By your logic, he should start at RB.   I get it, you hate Hill.  Done caring.

(12-04-2016, 05:15 PM)matmaven Wrote: Dalton ran for 10.  By your logic, he should start at RB.   I get it, you hate Hill.  Done caring.

I don't understand your argument, really. Rex is outplaying Hill, with this horrible offensive line. Hill needs perfect blocking, has poor vision, and is slow to accelerate.

Rex, 6 for 27 yards.
Hill, 20 carries for 28 yards.

Say it, Jeremy Hill sucks or is injured.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Eagles @ Bengals*** - treee - 12-04-2016

The Oline obviously isn't helping but Hill has never gotten back to his form from his first couple seasons. He goes down at first contact a lot.

Looking pretty good that the Eagles winning percentage in Cincinnati will remain at .000%

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Eagles @ Bengals*** - Shake n Blake - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 05:13 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Shake, way to ignore my previous post where the very first thing I said was the OL hasn't blocked well. I have never ever made it unknown that I believe that. Alexander is a terrible coach.

But have you also noticed how quiet the "Hill will be great if you just give him enough carries" crowd has been?

Missed that post. GD thread moves pretty fast. I don't know about this crowd you're talking about. All I know is that I'm not going to come down hard on any offensive player this year, when the guys up front have been historically bad. Personal agendas shouldn't get in the way of common sense.

Rex pulls a Jeremy Hill and fumbles it away.

Damn it.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Eagles @ Bengals*** - Brandon00151 - 12-04-2016

Bonehead

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Eagles @ Bengals*** - Trademark - 12-04-2016

Really Burkhead???

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Eagles @ Bengals*** - Socal Bengals fan - 12-04-2016

Our offensive line sucks. Nothing to do with Hill or Gio. But those 2 aren't the best anyways

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Eagles @ Bengals*** - Shake n Blake - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 05:17 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I don't understand your argument, really. Rex is outplaying Hill, with this horrible offensive line. Hill needs perfect blocking, has poor vision, and is slow to accelerate.

Rex, 6 for 27 yards.
Hill, 20 carries for 28 yards.

Say it, Jeremy Hill sucks or is injured.

Rex has earned more carries. I'll be interested to see what happens if he gets them.