Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
I know that no one here cares about FCS but... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: All Other Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-All-Other-Sports)
+--- Thread: I know that no one here cares about FCS but... (/Thread-I-know-that-no-one-here-cares-about-FCS-but)

I know that no one here cares about FCS but... - Belsnickel - 12-17-2016

my Dukes are headed to Frisco!!!!!

Went into Fargo, ended a dynasty in the FCS. A 22 game playoff win streak that began in 2011 against the Dukes and resulted in 5 national championships, and ended last night at the hands of the Dukes.

RE: I know that no one here cares about FCS but... - xxlt - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 08:31 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: my Dukes are headed to Frisco!!!!!

Went into Fargo, ended a dynasty in the FCS. A 22 game playoff win streak that began in 2011 against the Dukes and resulted in 5 national championships, and ended last night at the hands of the Dukes.

I've always respected you. Knowing how many times you must have listened to that shitty song only increases my respect. In fact, it increases it exponentially.  Wink

RE: I know that no one here cares about FCS but... - Belsnickel - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 11:45 AM)xxlt Wrote: I've always respected you. Knowing how many times you must have listened to that shitty song only increases my respect. In fact, it increases it exponentially.  Wink

LOL You have no idea. I grew up on campus. My mother started teaching here in 1988, when I was almost 3. By the time she retired, I was already working here, so just about all my life has been here and following JMU sports. On top of that, at 17.00 every day, the sound system that is supposed to be the bells in Wilson Hall (the building in my sig) play the fight song.

RE: I know that no one here cares about FCS but... - xxlt - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 12:12 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: LOL You have no idea. I grew up on campus. My mother started teaching here in 1988, when I was almost 3. By the time she retired, I was already working here, so just about all my life has been here and following JMU sports. On top of that, at 17.00 every day, the sound system that is supposed to be the bells in Wilson Hall (the building in my sig) play the fight song.

You sir, are a giant of a man! Rep to you! 

RE: I know that no one here cares about FCS but... - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-31-2016

EKU Colonel here.....but our glory days are long behind us.....

RE: I know that no one here cares about FCS but... - Belsnickel - 01-07-2017

National champs!!!!!!!!!

RE: I know that no one here cares about FCS but... - jason - 01-08-2017

(01-07-2017, 06:36 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: National champs!!!!!!!!!
I've done my sentence, but committed no crime.
And bad mistakes, I've made a few.
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face, but I've come through !!!!!!!!!!

Everybody now...

Weeeeee are the champions my friend.....

RE: I know that no one here cares about FCS but... - rfaulk34 - 01-09-2017

(01-07-2017, 06:36 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: National champs!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!

RE: I know that no one here cares about FCS but... - Belsnickel - 10-15-2017

So, uh, in case you missed it, College GameDay was at my campus, again. I got home after the game and crashed because of such a long day. I doubt my fat ass was on TV as preference was given to students, but it was still a good time. Though given the number of empties littered about the quad, I am expecting a full slate of judicial hearings, soon.

RE: I know that no one here cares about FCS but... - Belsnickel - 12-16-2017

364 days later, Frisco bound again!!

RE: I know that no one here cares about FCS but... - J24 - 12-17-2017

(12-16-2017, 09:58 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: 364 days later, Frisco bound again!!

North Dakota vs You guys is going to be a must watch game.

RE: I know that no one here cares about FCS but... - Belsnickel - 12-18-2017

(12-17-2017, 11:30 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: North Dakota vs You guys is going to be a must watch game.

It is going to be a fantastic football game, for sure. I just wish the NCAA cared more about the FCS. I mean, the stadium this will be in holds fewer people than either Bridgeforth or the Fargodome. Both teams have a good fanbase and tickets are so limited. I'm also finding it funny that the #1 seed, riding a 26-game streak, which includes a true road win against their upcoming opponent and a recent stomping of the one team to beat them this season, are the 3-point underdogs. But, you know, that's just bulletin board material for Mike Houston.

RE: I know that no one here cares about FCS but... - BengalHawk62 - 12-21-2017

When is this game?  I would love to watch it. 

GO Bison?!?!?!

anyone? 

crikets.

RE: I know that no one here cares about FCS but... - Belsnickel - 12-21-2017

(12-21-2017, 04:10 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: When is this game?  I would love to watch it. 

GO Bison?!?!?!

anyone? 

crikets.

06 January.

And Go Dukes!