Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Ben rips bengals - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Ben rips bengals (/Thread-Ben-rips-bengals)

Pages: 1 2

Ben rips bengals - Helldog - 01-03-2017

http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Ben-Roethlisberger-disses-Bengals-before-Steelers-playoff-game-50250979

Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers will not play the Cincinnati Bengals again during the 2016 season. But that didn't stop Big Ben from throwing shade at Pittsburgh's AFC North divisional foe during his weekly interview on 93.7 The Fan on Tuesday.

Nearly a full year removed from the two teams' bitter AFC wild card showdown in Cincinnati, Big Ben alluded to that game when asked about how the Steelers will handle Ndamukong Suh during Sunday's AFC wild card game between Pittsburgh and Miami. Suh was really called a dirty player by former Steeler and current Patriots running back LeGarrette Blount following New England's victory over Miami on Sunday.

"We can’t get caught up in it. If you do get caught up in it, you do what the Bengals do and you lose the football game," Roethlisbeger said

Ouch!

RE: Ben rips bengals - milksheikh - 01-03-2017

To be honest, he's not lying...

RE: Ben rips bengals - Pat5775 - 01-03-2017

He's not wrong at all. There should be a phrase for that kind of dumbf****ry: "pulling a bungle"

RE: Ben rips bengals - fredtoast - 01-03-2017

Can't really argue with this.

RE: Ben rips bengals - Big Boss - 01-03-2017

Seems accurate to me.

RE: Ben rips bengals - reuben.ahmed - 01-03-2017

That's fine, but there are plenty more reasons why Bengals lose football games.

COUGH JEREMY HILL COUGH MARVIN LEWIS.

RE: Ben rips bengals - Atomic Orange - 01-03-2017

Those asshats have earned the right to rub it in.

Thanks Marv!

RE: Ben rips bengals - Helldog - 01-03-2017

(01-03-2017, 03:50 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: He's not wrong at all. There should be a phrase for that kind of dumbf****ry: "pulling a bungle"

Lmao yeah I agree. I just had to share because I got a good chuckle out of it. Feels bad mane

RE: Ben rips bengals - Shake n Blake - 01-03-2017

Sounds like an admission that the Steelers are dirty to me.

RE: Ben rips bengals - masonbengals fan - 01-03-2017

I can't argue with that statement but reinforces the fact that I hate him and all things Pittsburgh.

RE: Ben rips bengals - Au165 - 01-03-2017

We lose playoff games he rapes women...no one is perfect

RE: Ben rips bengals - BleedNOrange - 01-03-2017

They don't get caught up in it? Right. So Gilbert late hitting Burfict and DeCastro stomping on him while on the ground had nothing to do with previous games.

The Steelers are such model football players! Every team has "dirty" players. The Bengals do and lose so they are easy targets. Steelers win so it gets called "gritty".

RE: Ben rips bengals - Earendil - 01-03-2017

(01-03-2017, 04:21 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Sounds like an admission that the Steelers are dirty to me.

That's how I took it too.

RE: Ben rips bengals - The Real Deal - 01-03-2017

(01-03-2017, 04:21 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Sounds like an admission that the Steelers are dirty to me.

This is what I got out of it as well

RE: Ben rips bengals - McC - 01-03-2017

**** you, Ben. Your compadres are behind the whole thing. You guys caused it all, you POS. So, to put it another way, go **** yourself.

RE: Ben rips bengals - jj22 - 01-03-2017

Shazier slammed us too. This is the legacy Marvin has left us, and Mike Brown clearly approves.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/29/shazier-steelers-treat-bengals-like-little-brothers-that-get-on-our-nerves/

RE: Ben rips bengals - Rotobeast - 01-03-2017

(01-03-2017, 03:42 PM)Helldog Wrote: http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Ben-Roethlisberger-disses-Bengals-before-Steelers-playoff-game-50250979

Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers will not play the Cincinnati Bengals again during the 2016 season. But that didn't stop Big Ben from throwing shade at Pittsburgh's AFC North divisional foe during his weekly interview on 93.7 The Fan on Tuesday.

Nearly a full year removed from the two teams' bitter AFC wild card showdown in Cincinnati, Big Ben alluded to that game when asked about how the Steelers will handle Ndamukong Suh during Sunday's AFC wild card game between Pittsburgh and Miami. Suh was really called a dirty player by former Steeler and current Patriots running back LeGarrette Blount following New England's victory over Miami on Sunday.

"We can’t get caught up in it. If you do get caught up in it, you do what the Bengals do and you lose the football game," Roethlisbeger said

Ouch!

Is he saying Porter will take care of Suh ?

But yeah... he's kind of right, but we're still in his head.

RE: Ben rips bengals - lostpoet2 - 01-03-2017

Ben is right. If you get caught up in that stuff you either end up losing a football game or you end up head butting, eye gouging, and spitting on random people while getting arrested...which is much better than making it rain and inciting a brawl where someone gets shot.

RE: Ben rips bengals - Vas Deferens - 01-03-2017

Playing mad libs with statement, knowing it comes from these greezy slimeball is fun. Try this out ...

"We can’t get caught up in _________. If you do get caught up in _________, you do what _________ do and you _________ the _________,"

RE: Ben rips bengals - Brownshoe - 01-03-2017

(01-03-2017, 08:25 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Playing mad libs with statement, knowing it comes from these greezy slimeball is fun.  Try this out ...  

"We can’t get caught up in _________.  If you do get caught up in _________, you do what _________ do and you _________ the _________,"

"We can't get caught up in rape. If you do get caught up in rape, you do what I do and you pay the girl"