Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Just scored tickets to opening day. - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Just scored tickets to opening day. (/Thread-Just-scored-tickets-to-opening-day)

Pages: 1 2

Just scored tickets to opening day. - masonbengals fan - 07-10-2015

Will be in section 108 cheering them on. Can't wait to get started. Rock On

RE: Just scored tickets to opening day. - WhoDeyWho - 07-10-2015

(07-10-2015, 01:04 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Will be in section 108 cheering them on. Can't wait to get started. Rock On

Nice.

RE: Just scored tickets to opening day. - jason - 07-10-2015

In Oakland?...  Good luck with that.

RE: Just scored tickets to opening day. - masonbengals fan - 07-10-2015

You know what I meant.

RE: Just scored tickets to opening day. - WhoDeyLeisure - 07-10-2015

(07-10-2015, 05:03 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: You know what I meant.

Section 126!  Cya there!

RE: Just scored tickets to opening day. - SunsetBengal - 07-10-2015

Congratulations!  Wife and I will be there, too.  This will be her 1st pro football game, ever. 

RE: Just scored tickets to opening day. - Tiger Teeth - 07-10-2015

(07-10-2015, 06:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Congratulations!  Wife and I will be there, too.  This will be her 1st pro football game, ever. 

Wow.  We're going, and it'll be my wife's first game ever, too.

RE: Just scored tickets to opening day. - fredtoast - 07-10-2015

You shouldn't score your tickets. It may cause them to fall apart. Then they would be worthless.

RE: Just scored tickets to opening day. - jason - 07-11-2015

(07-10-2015, 05:03 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: You know what I meant.

I really didn't...  I don't know where you live, and you may have had a northern California vacation planned or something.  I was just in fear for your safety as an opposing team's fan in that stadium.

RE: Just scored tickets to opening day. - Tiger Teeth - 07-11-2015

P.S. We'll be in 106. Screaming for REVENGE! :sparta:

RE: Just scored tickets to opening day. - guyofthetiger - 07-14-2015

Thanks for wasting your money on the Bengals and $10 beers. I'll watch at home for free.

RE: Just scored tickets to opening day. - fredtoast - 07-14-2015

(07-14-2015, 09:10 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Thanks for wasting your money on the Bengals and $10 beers. I'll watch at home for free.

I know what you mean.  My kids wanted to go see some fireworks on the 4th, but I just made them stay at home and watch them on TV.  Then they wanted to go camping, but I just got a video of the woods and showed it to them on tv.

I don't know why a person with a TV would ever leave his home anymore.  You can pretty much watch anything.

RE: Just scored tickets to opening day. - masonbengals fan - 07-14-2015

(07-14-2015, 09:10 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Thanks for wasting your money on the Bengals and $10 beers. I'll watch at home for free.

Why waste you're time even posting on this website. Sure you have something better to do. Cry

RE: Just scored tickets to opening day. - Tiger Teeth - 07-15-2015

You're welcome, and we don't drink beer.

RE: Just scored tickets to opening day. - BFritz21 - 07-15-2015

Way to show your support, brother ThumbsUp

I doubt that I'll get tickets to that game and the only two I have tickets to are the two night games.

My friends are kind of lame now that we're getting older and they'd rather just stay and watch from home or a bar.

Would be nice to watch Dre (and maybe Dennard) make Rivers their son, but I can watch it from home or even head to a bar downtown.

Enjoy!

RE: Just scored tickets to opening day. - fredtoast - 07-15-2015

(07-10-2015, 01:04 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Will be in section 108 cheering them on. Can't wait to get started. Rock On

There will be other Bengal fans there.  get a bunch of them together and take a picture in front of the stadium.  I always enjoy seeing those photos of bengal fans at away games.

I have only been to one away game (Nashville '11), but I would like to do more.  One of my best friends used to live near Baltimore (Frederick MD), and we always talked about seeing a Bengal game up there, but it never happened.  

Unless I was visiting a friend I wouldn't travel farther than Atlanta or Charlotte just to see the Bengals.  Don't know when the Bengals will play in one of those cities again.

RE: Just scored tickets to opening day. - masonbengals fan - 07-15-2015

I should have clarified & said the Chargers game in Cincinnati.

RE: Just scored tickets to opening day. - BFritz21 - 07-15-2015

(07-15-2015, 01:02 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I should have clarified & said the Chargers game in Cincinnati.

I noticed your name and put two-and-two together because I'm a quick one  ThumbsUp

I guess people that aren't from this area wouldn't know Mason in Ohio right outside of Cincinnati, though.

RE: Just scored tickets to opening day. - BernLock - 07-15-2015

Speaking of I have 2 tickets I am trying to sell for opening game in oakland. I can't make it. Section 331 row 2. Their fans really aren't that bad

RE: Just scored tickets to opening day. - masonbengals fan - 07-15-2015

(07-15-2015, 04:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I noticed your name and put two-and-two together because I'm a quick one  ThumbsUp

I guess people that aren't from this area wouldn't know Mason in Ohio right outside of Cincinnati, though.

& those people from Mason Ohio wouldn't know anything about Mason County Kentucky either would they. Tongue