Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
AFC Championship Game: Steelers @ Patriots Game Day - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: AFC Championship Game: Steelers @ Patriots Game Day (/Thread-AFC-Championship-Game-Steelers-Patriots-Game-Day)

Pages: 1 2 3

AFC Championship Game: Steelers @ Patriots Game Day - QueenCitySouth - 01-22-2017

6:40PM Eastern on CBS. All game thoughts go here.

RE: AFC Championship Game: Steelers @ Patriots Game Day - Griever - 01-22-2017

i want pitt to win, but i think it will be business as usual and the pats will win

RE: AFC Championship Game: Steelers @ Patriots Game Day - guyofthetiger - 01-22-2017

Cheaters win over the beaters. Pats 27 Steelers 23

RE: AFC Championship Game: Steelers @ Patriots Game Day - StoneTheCrow - 01-22-2017

Steelers will win the Super Bowl.

RE: AFC Championship Game: Steelers @ Patriots Game Day - Dill - 01-22-2017

(01-22-2017, 11:09 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: 6:40PM Eastern on CBS. All game thoughts go here.

I really have no idea who will win. In the past Belicheck and Brady seemed to have the Steelers number.   There were always those baffling moments in every game when one of their receivers was inexplicably wide open. If that happens again, it could be 31-17--or worse.

But the Steelers have never really had this balance on offense before, and a solid offensive line. I give the Steelers a 40% chance to win, especially if Bell can run for 100+, the defense can get just a little pressure on Brady and the OL can keep it off Ben.

Also, despite all the talk about the Patriots #1 scoring defense etc., I don't think their D is as tough as the Chiefs, especially the cornerbacks. Tomlin, Rothlisberger, Harrison--their hatred of the Pats will focus the rookies as well as themselves.

I go with 27-24 Steelers. They belong in the Superbowl again.

RE: AFC Championship Game: Steelers @ Patriots Game Day - HarleyDog - 01-22-2017

(01-22-2017, 03:56 PM)Dill Wrote: I really have no idea who will win. In the past Belicheck and Brady seemed to have the Steelers number.   There were always those baffling moments in every game when one of their receivers was inexplicably wide open. If that happens again, it could be 31-17--or worse.

But the Steelers have never really had this balance on offense before, and a solid offensive line. I give the Steelers a 40% chance to win, especially if Bell can run for 100+, the defense can get just a little pressure on Brady and the OL can keep it off Ben.

Also, despite all the talk about the Patriots #1 scoring defense etc., I don't think their D is as tough as the Chiefs, especially the cornerbacks. Tomlin, Rothlisberger, Harrison--their hatred of the Pats will focus the rookies as well as themselves.

I go with 27-24 Steelers. They belong in the Superbowl again.

It will be a good game for sure. My fear is you guys will pull one out of your ass. However, if I see that developing, my knees will be on the ground in front of my football alter praying God does a Sodom & Gomorra on the cities of Pittsburgh and Foxboro. My hate for Pittsburgh may be the only thing that keeps me from entering the kingdom of heaven when I die. Yeah, it's that bad.

However, I will give you one thing. It must be nice to have withdrawals from not winning a SB in awhile. The NFL has already had their pre-game meeting with the refs and have determined who will win this game. I guarantee you the decision was made by fan-cash. But hey, it's a business I guess.

RE: AFC Championship Game: Steelers @ Patriots Game Day - coachmcneil71 - 01-22-2017

Phil Simms shows a slow motion graphic of the Pissburgh holding, then says in a questioning tone, "I'm not saying that they're holding but they keep the defenders close". Ffs, this FN guy?

RE: AFC Championship Game: Steelers @ Patriots Game Day - HarleyDog - 01-22-2017

(01-22-2017, 09:06 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Phil Simms shows a slow motion graphic of the Pissburgh holding, then says in a questioning tone, "I'm not saying that they're holding but they keep the defenders close". Ffs, this FN guy?

No friggin way Ben gets that much time in the backfield without some steeler holdng and some pre-game lip service at the zoo.

Endzone Militia?

I like it!

RE: AFC Championship Game: Steelers @ Patriots Game Day - Bengalzona - 01-22-2017

Flea Flicker!

I'm watching with the announcers speaking Spanish. It was hilarious hearing them say it!

RE: AFC Championship Game: Steelers @ Patriots Game Day - JS-Steelerfan - 01-22-2017

(01-22-2017, 06:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It will be a good game for sure. My fear is you guys will pull one out of your ass. However, if I see that developing, my knees will be on the ground in front of my football alter praying God does a Sodom & Gomorra on the cities of Pittsburgh and Foxboro. My hate for Pittsburgh may be the only thing that keeps me from entering the kingdom of heaven when I die. Yeah, it's that bad.

However, I will give you one thing. It must be nice to have withdrawals from not winning a SB in awhile. The NFL has already had their pre-game meeting with the refs and have determined who will win this game. I guarantee you the decision was made by fan-cash. But hey, it's a business I guess.

Altar.

RE: AFC Championship Game: Steelers @ Patriots Game Day - coachmcneil71 - 01-22-2017

And an UDFA WR out of Monmouth that only had 12 catches in college and runs a 4.5 forty is getting behind Pitts secondary at will.

Our coaches are just not good! We have so much more talent at the WR position than them it isn't even close. Yet the coach in place here does nothing with it.

Chris Hogan?? Yep, Chris Hogan! Their other WR is a former QB from Kent St..... Just sad really.

Damn. Bill is aggressive. Wish we had that kind of passion. Marvin would not think ahead.

RE: AFC Championship Game: Steelers @ Patriots Game Day - wildcats forever - 01-22-2017

Great defensive stand by NE.

RE: AFC Championship Game: Steelers @ Patriots Game Day - Atomic Orange - 01-22-2017

Marvin would have never called TO's there.

RE: AFC Championship Game: Steelers @ Patriots Game Day - 6andcounting - 01-22-2017

Everyone gets out coached by Belichick; that's a given. This is bad.

RE: AFC Championship Game: Steelers @ Patriots Game Day - 6andcounting - 01-22-2017

Marv challenge

RE: AFC Championship Game: Steelers @ Patriots Game Day - NATI BENGALS - 01-22-2017

How about a suspension for Shazier?

How many helmet to helmet hits has that guy handed out. Just in the last 4 playoff games.

That is called a repeat offender.

(01-22-2017, 10:34 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: How about a suspension for Shazier?

How many helmet to helmet hits has that guy handed out. Just in the last 4 playoff games.

That is called a repeat offender.

Hilarious

RE: AFC Championship Game: Steelers @ Patriots Game Day - StoneTheCrow - 01-22-2017

Somebody get Popeye (Bell) some spinach (weed) so we can watch his patience again.