Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Anyone NOT watching the Super Bowl? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: Anyone NOT watching the Super Bowl? (/Thread-Anyone-NOT-watching-the-Super-Bowl)

Anyone NOT watching the Super Bowl? - GMDino - 02-05-2017

I really lost interest in most of the NFL last season.  Win or lose, bad calls, horrible announcing, good game or bad game, I still have to get up for work in the AM no matter what.

During the playoffs the only times I saw parts of a non-Steelers game was when I was out somewhere and had no choice.

I had ZERO desire to watch this game either but we'll be at my in laws for a birthday celebration so it will be on.

Anyone else just not care?

RE: Anyone NOT watching the Super Bowl? - guyofthetiger - 02-05-2017

I will watch until it becomes another blowout by one of the teams.

RE: Anyone NOT watching the Super Bowl? - Awful Llama - 02-05-2017

Hell, no, I'll be there from the opening kickoff. Will the Pats rewrite the history books, or will the upstart Falcons sleigh the giant? Will Goodell swallow his tongue as he hands Brady the trophy?

What's not to like?

RE: Anyone NOT watching the Super Bowl? - xxlt - 02-05-2017

(02-05-2017, 03:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: I really lost interest in most of the NFL last season.  Win or lose, bad calls, horrible announcing, good game or bad game, I still have to get up for work in the AM no matter what.

During the playoffs the only times I saw parts of a non-Steelers game was when I was out somewhere and had no choice.

I had ZERO desire to watch this game either but we'll be at my in laws for a birthday celebration so it will be on.

Yeah, I could not care less. For me it became a choice of sleep or work, and I just woke up so work it is.

(02-05-2017, 04:50 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hell, no, I'll be there from the opening kickoff.  Will the Pats rewrite the history books, or will the upstart Falcons sleigh the giant?  Will Goodell swallow his tongue as he hands Brady the trophy?

What's not to like?

Isn't that how the Lilliputians moved Gulliver? On a sleigh? Wink

(02-05-2017, 04:50 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hell, no, I'll be there from the opening kickoff.  Will the Pats rewrite the history books, or will the upstart Falcons sleigh the giant?  Will Goodell swallow his tongue as he hands Brady the trophy?

What's not to like?

Oh, and those are out there who will be screaming it ain't his tongue Roger is swallowing if it goes down as a NE win. Pats fans and haters alike will tell you it is Tom Brady's special sauce.

(02-05-2017, 05:06 PM)xxlt Wrote: Isn't that how the Lilliputians moved Gulliver? On a sleigh? Wink

D'oh!.  Hey, I got the e befor the i, so gimme some credit  Smirk

(02-05-2017, 05:08 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: D'oh!.  Hey, I got the e befor the i, so gimme some credit  Smirk

Impressive sleight of hand indeed.

RE: Anyone NOT watching the Super Bowl? - treee - 02-05-2017

I'll be doing some studying while it's on, but I'll have it on at least.

No gameday thread, QCS?

RE: Anyone NOT watching the Super Bowl? - Stewy - 02-05-2017

(02-05-2017, 03:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: I really lost interest in most of the NFL last season.  Win or lose, bad calls, horrible announcing, good game or bad game, I still have to get up for work in the AM no matter what.

There's a game today?