Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average
The Ja'Marr Chase Thread
(08-16-2021, 07:45 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You copied this verbatim from another one of your posts.

Marshall is slow as shit and is apparently #4 on the Panthers DC. His one long pass in the PS game was a busted coverage that the CB ran him down, after being 10-15 yards behind.

This reeks of trolling.

LOL agreed.. this dude first few posts are calling Chase a bust.  A smart troll would at least wait for the first subpar game.
[Image: 1500x500]
(08-16-2021, 07:48 PM)QueenCity Wrote: LOL agreed.. this dude first few posts are calling Chase a bust.  A smart troll would at least wait for the first subpar game.

Indeed.

0:58 in this vid. Maybe not 10-15, but 7 or so, for sure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnlJ6zTgI0o
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
(08-16-2021, 07:41 PM)pally Wrote: it turns out it was 3 TDs.  One called out would have been overturned with a review

here is the video...man get the golf cart out of there! 

https://twitter.com/Dan_Hoard/status/1427376185361764361?s=20
(08-16-2021, 04:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Dude be real good man. Love Chase. Cool
(08-16-2021, 08:15 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Indeed.

0:58 in this vid. Maybe not 10-15, but 7 or so, for sure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnlJ6zTgI0o

Hahaha..... yeah, he looked like greased lightning..... Hilarious

Obviously a stooler in JN.
I wouldn’t have taken him. I was outspoken about that. still think he’ll be a star. And the drops will go away.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Sounds like yesterday was a good practice for him (and Burrow). Good to see them (hopefully) turning the corner.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(08-16-2021, 07:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Maybe it was just fluff, but the Bengals were at Sewell's pro day and Pollack was reported pretty high on the guy.  I'd wager Pollack understood his immediate desires didn't override the entire team, but I can't imagine an o-line coach being overly thrilled that he got second dibs, so to speak.

Certain Pollack was like myself and others believing that 2 of the first three picks needed to go to O-line. 

With my opinion being stated,  I still really like Chase and believe he will be greater the bengals. The Marshall argument from other poster I do not buy per Burrow had a lot of input in this decision as well and knew them both as good as anybody on the planet. In fact gave up the notion we would select Sewell when Burrow lobbied for Chase and just excepted it.. 

Just was worried about Joe's health.

Yet it does look like Pollack did as good as can be expected with what picks he had to work with and Reiff should really help things along too. 

Excited if Reiff and Jonah stay healthy. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
He looked terrible tonight.
(08-20-2021, 11:29 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: He looked terrible tonight.

In all fairness, Sewell also had 0 catches tonight. 
He had alligator arms at least twice tonight. That had me worried.

I hope it’s not an issue and I just keep reminding myself that Burrow wasn’t out there, so hopefully he turns it on when Joe gets back.

He also just might not have wanted to take a big hit in a meaningless game.
Lol Chase will be fine nothing to worry about.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Heard Devonta Smith had a couple drops for the Eagles last night, too. And he doesn’t even have the rust excuse like Chase. I predict they’ll both be fine.

Ive seen quite a few Bengals WRs over the decades tear it up.In the
Preseason.then.do.nothing.in.the regular season
Dezmon.Briscoe, Armon Binns, Alex Erickson, that one WR who
Started vs the Seahawks a couple years back week 1
Craig Yeast, Ron Dugans, Josh Malone.....

Im.not worried about Jamarr Chase. But we can.put his 1000 yd
Season expectations to rest this year
I’d rather him take the hits during regular season, everything else is showing off right now.
(08-21-2021, 12:18 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: He also just might not have wanted to take a big hit in a meaningless game.

I get the smart playing and caution, but I'd also think we'd want players who treat every second on a football field as "meaningful" regardless of the status of the game.  Is he going to take plays off during the pre-season?  When we are getting blown out?  When we are out of the playoff hunt?  Etc.

I'm pretty sure he won't, but I just want to point out that we are talking a lot about how pre-season doesn't matter while other teams are playing guys who have spent a lot more time on the field lately than some of our key players.
(08-21-2021, 12:32 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Ive seen quite a few Bengals WRs over the decades tear it up.In the
Preseason.then.do.nothing.in.the regular season
Dezmon.Briscoe, Armon Binns, Alex Erickson, that one WR who
Started vs the Seahawks a couple years back week 1
Craig Yeast, Ron Dugans, Josh Malone.....

Im.not worried about Jamarr Chase. But we can.put his 1000 yd
Season expectations to rest this year

Why would we put his 1000 expectations away. We haven't even seen him play a game with Burrow yet. Plus it's a 17 game season barring a significant injury the guy will be fine.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Chase will be fine, but I think Tee is the real #1 WR on this team and that will probably continue a while.
Folks are trippin... Ja'Maar Ross will be just fine.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(08-21-2021, 12:53 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks are trippin... Ja'Maar Ross will be just fine.

[Image: MV5BZmM2NGE0OTMtZDZlMS00NjRjLTkxNTctM2E2...0,281_.jpg]