Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Dolphins @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
(08-29-2021, 06:35 PM)impactplaya Wrote: How does Jacque Patrick not.make this team ?

Because Mikey is a "loyalty & seniority" type of guy.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 06:33 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: He knows he's done.

He's got enough good tape to go to a team that isn't coached by ZT and owned by Mike Brown....I think he's probably come to terms with things. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Have I joked about Shurmur being the Tom Brady to Joe Burrow's Drew Bledsoe, yet?
Reply/Quote
Damn I was hoping that after the half they would put Chase back in and make him actually do some work. Personally I think Chase should have been begging Zac to put him back in the second half against the other team's practice squad guys.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I'm late to the thread and hope this hasn't been mentioned, but the unis look great. I really like this combination.
Reply/Quote
Moss has made it

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Great catch Moss. Takes the hit, holds on, good route.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 06:34 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Seibert will.find a team this year
\
Siebert just might be the player picked up fastest throughout the league.  There are at least 3 teams that need kickers

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Protection has been great in my book

"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Thad Moss with a spectacular route.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 06:38 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Damn I was hoping that after the half they would put Chase back in and make him actually do some work.   Personally I think Chase should have been begging Zac to put him back in the second half against the other team's practice squad guys.

Why?  If he can't catch the well thrown balls from the first two guys, he might look foolish dropping balls from the third string guy...
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 06:38 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Damn I was hoping that after the half they would put Chase back in and make him actually do some work.   Personally I think Chase should have been begging Zac to put him back in the second half against the other team's practice squad guys.

Yeah, he seems pretty "meh" about looking like shat all pre-season.  He knows he's safer than the love interest of the leading man in an action film, though. 
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 06:40 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I'm late to the thread and hope this hasn't been mentioned, but the unis look great. I really like this combination.

Chase's would have looked good but he dropped his.   Ninja

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Keep Moss & Sample, I'm ok with getting rid of all of our other TEs
Reply/Quote
Need to reopen the McPherson nickname thread/poll, because I'm thinking Evan "Superkick" McPherson is about right. Wink
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 06:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Why?  If he can't catch the well thrown balls from the first two guys, he might look foolish dropping balls from the third string guy...

We could blame any of his dropped passes on Allen or Shurmur...though there are other WRs who are able to catch passes from them.  Hmm...wacky.
Reply/Quote
Who would you rather have as our backup QBs? Allen and Shurmur or Allan Sherman?
Reply/Quote
Brandon Stokely
Reply/Quote
AND should've had a face mask foul!

Great play by Taylor
Reply/Quote
That usually happens to us