And we suck.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What in god’s name are they doing??

Reply/Quote
lol this team, how we win last week
Reply/Quote
Terrible 3rd down play, terrible 4th down play.
Reply/Quote
That was ugly. The defense did not get sufficient rest time.
Reply/Quote
Easy 1st if Chase doesn't blow it
Reply/Quote
Not gonna lie. I despise our offensive play calling.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
why have Chase in there trying to make that block on a big 3rd down when there is literally anyone else? #Badcoaching
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Clear PI.
Reply/Quote
Zac was chasing points. Should have punted and pinned them deep.
Reply/Quote
Mixon didn't look down. Should have challenged that.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 02:52 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: When I opened the milk this morning it had gone sour. Bengals play reminds me of that milk!

Just like with the Bengals, you'll need a confirmation sniff on the milk.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Zack sucks Burrows scared
Reply/Quote
Jesus christ, Chase with a horrible effort on that block attempt. Then we call a play on 4th where Burrow doesnt even look at anyone other than Tee. That was just horrible
-Housh
Reply/Quote
That was a bad pass, bad play, and probably the real turning point. We had a chance to change momentum, and instead handed them the ball back with good FP. The crowd is pumped, Dalton is playing like an all pro, and we just keep farting away our chances. Can we win this game?
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 02:53 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That was ugly.  The defense did not get sufficient rest time.

It is OK, fresh legged Rookie about to come in and run all over us most likely. Unless Andy healed his stubbed toe 25,000x faster than AJ Green.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 02:48 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Can't stop Andy, and can't run the ball...

Oh lovely
Reply/Quote
Stupid ***** call.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 02:52 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: god damn. learn to break a tackle joseph mixon.

break a tackle? Dude blew past Chase like he wasn't there and hit Mixon in the legs as he was getting the handoff basically. Derrick Henry would have gone down in that situation.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
ZERO attempts to go even a little bit deep, mostly shotgun, no 2 TE. It's like Zac saw that his offense worked last week and determined not to run it this week.
Reply/Quote