Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bears***
Following a long third down conversion play with a false start is a drive killer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope they figure something out during halftime
This offense is so uninspiring.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Williams sucks 2 in a row got away with 1
Reply/Quote
A big play would be nice about now.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:00 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: It was well past the 50, it was the right call to go for it.  Why does everyone always want to punt?

Totally agree!
Reply/Quote
We drafted Chase for what? where are the deep passes????????????
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:05 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: We drafted Chase for what? where are the deep passes????????????

I guess you didn’t watch the game last week? Holy hell.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:05 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: We drafted Chase for what? where are the deep passes????????????
Still in Cincinnati

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
3 and 4 with a previous five yard penalty. Thanks, Jonah.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
comon we can't put up donut in the 1st half, if this was any other year that would mean donut for whole game
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:05 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: I guess you didn’t watch the game last week?  Holy hell.

I want it every game!!!!
Reply/Quote
Theres just no reason this offense has zero points right now. The playcalling is atrocious. Look down the damn field, and keep a blocker RB in so Joe doesnt have to throw the short route every play.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
 2 down territory baby let's do this!!  Ninja Ninja
Reply/Quote

There’s not enough time for deep passes to develop. Burrow is under too much pass rush pressure.
Reply/Quote
It's obvious the Bears DBs are the weak link.. let's exploit it already.. Jesus Christ
Reply/Quote
We could really use some points before half.
Reply/Quote
My favorite Bengal Boyd - kind of quiet this year. Sad
Reply/Quote

Empty 5 wide really doesnt give you alot of deep passing opportunities. It's more of a quick passing game. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
God awful play calling. Most predictable
Reply/Quote
These play calls are terrible and letting the Bears stack up close. If by some miracle they get the first they need to go deep. And not on 5 wide and empty backfield. 2 TE in, send the WRs out there and mass protect.
Reply/Quote