Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bears***
lol leave Mixon in to block. Stop going 5 out with a bad o line. Nothing is going to have time to develop. The coach is really hurting this team with these dumbass calls
-Housh
Reply/Quote
We get the ball to start the 2nd half. it can't be much worse.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's the worst half of offensive football I think I've ever seen from an offense that's supposed to be good.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:18 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Yes, you are naive.

Right

The refs “didn’t like the angle”
Reply/Quote
Burrow will probably be on IR by next week after the Steelers game...
Reply/Quote
Well that play summed it all up.

That was a horrible first half of play. We are very lucky to only be down 7. We're not out of this game yet, but we're getting our butts kicked by the Bears, the refs, and ourselves. There needs to be a complete 180 on all aspects of our game or this one is over.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: worst line in footbawl?

Lol no. That was a shitty situation and the other was a nice stunt out side of that it's been very little pressure. Mostly a weird new 5 wide empty offense that's killing them.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Burrow is back to his holding the ball forever...the pocket was collapsing and moved too late
Reply/Quote
It could have been a lot worse

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:19 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrow isn't right. So obvious. No mobility afraid to go down field..

Put Allen in like you suggested last week?
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:18 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Burrow just ran into that sack.

He looks like a QB playing his first high school game. 
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No, they just didn't see enough to overturn. 

Last i checked you need 2 feet in for a catch and he only had one. What am i missing?
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Just gotta say, this reffing is terrible.
Reply/Quote
This team is so lackluster...
Reply/Quote
At this point, I just want to see trick play just for fun.
Reply/Quote
The fact that we came out of the half only down 7 is a big testament to our defense. Offense really needs to get it together in the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
Not Joe’s best half of football
Reply/Quote
If they can't push the ball down the field they're not winning this game. It's that simple.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Burrow was supposed to hold the ball there... it's either a 30 yard throw or take the sack and go to half.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:20 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Last i checked you need 2 feet in for a catch and he only had one. What am i missing?

A shin counts as a knee. 1 knee down = a catch. I don't think it was a catch but it's not just 2 feet 100% of the time. 
Reply/Quote