Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bears***
(09-19-2021, 04:07 PM)Housh Wrote: Watch we come out in 5 out again the whole drive

Don't you know its all on the o-line? Lol
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:02 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Joe Burrow is the third best quarterback on the field in Chicago today.  It hurt to type that but today it’s true.

4 if you count Allen on the sidelines Ninja Ninja Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:03 PM)Tony Wrote: It's all on the offense. 3 points is disgusting. The rams just smashed this defense we cant even get past their 35.. sad
You honestly expected the Bears to not make any changes? To not try to fix the issues from last week? How stupid do you think the Bears coaching staff is?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:05 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Awuzie and apple can go back where they came from. Garbage.

Awuzie has been great outside of a couple plays through 2 weeks.

Reply/Quote
Just stop it Brandon Allen
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s embarrassing that he declares the game over EVERY SINGLE WEEK.

I think it funny... O no! A couple guys on the internet don't like my takes!?!? Whatever will I do?!?!
Reply/Quote
It’s still a one score game thanks to the defense; I give great credit to Lou Anarumo. I still think the Bengals will win this game.
Reply/Quote
Wilson doing great on the kick returns…
Reply/Quote
Why did that idiot run it out?
Reply/Quote
Did Wilson just fall down untouched inside the 20?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Wilson has been frustrating all day.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Brandon Wilson looks like steaming hot garbage today.

Reply/Quote
Not sure who kidnapped the Brandon Wilson I know, but this guy has been making some bad choices today
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:00 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Seriously are you surprised??
Sadly no, been a fan long enough to expect the worst but hope for the best. Still only week 2 so they haven't destroyed the hope part yet. That'll probably take til at least week 3 or 4 this year lol. Sanchez is such a bad announcer. "Here comes the heavy set...... for the kicker.)
Reply/Quote
Wilson is amazing!
Reply/Quote
I cannot stand the stupid decisions this team makes on and off the field

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
On our runs the D has at times 8 and 9 5 yards from the LOS.

We have to audible and try deep when they show these looks
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I think Wilson has Burrow on his fantasy team, that's why he wants him to throw for more yards
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s embarrassing that he declares the game over EVERY SINGLE WEEK.

I don't really pay attention to his posts, but that would still make him right 25 out of 33 times in the Taylor era, with one more in progress.

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Get Brandon Wilson the **** out of that role
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote