Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bears***
Need a quick score and a defensive stop
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:15 PM)Tony Wrote: Well there's always next week lol... O wait stealers.. nevermind

Steeler are losing and have lost TJ Watt and their nose tackle to injuries

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Good news is Steelers are losing and Ravens will probably lose
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:16 PM)kevin Wrote: OK, down 2 scores with 10 minutes left.  Bengals get ball right back.  ATTACK and get back in this game.

Are you Burrow's dad? Wasted
Reply/Quote
I really, really want to win.

Does that qualify me to be a head coach? Seems to me that "want" is all Zac Taylor brings to the table.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:15 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I ain't giving up but it just got harder to win this game.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Yeah, ten minutes is a lot of time, so I might feel a little optimistic if the first 50 minutes weren't such a shit show.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile while Burrow locked on Boyd I think it was Uzo was WIDE open behind the D.
Reply/Quote
Again

Reply/Quote
Oops.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:15 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Can’t compete against the bears you won’t win in the nfl.

Don’t think they get to 5 wins

Yep. They're making a bad team look good. 
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:17 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrow won't make it to a browns game this year.. He might not be the QB we all think he is.. What a horrible game.. I'm trying to think of Dalton ever had 1 this bad

Browns Thursday night was the worst game by a Bengal QB I’ve ever seen.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Offense is now responsible for -4 points. But but but Zach Taylor is an offensive guru right?

Marvin came in as a defensive guy and to his credit we were basically always ranked top 10 defensively when he was here. ZT was labeled some offensive genius and our offense has always been pure shit with him. No excuse either. He has tools. He lacks creativity and confidence to try new concepts. You see no misdirection, you see very little effective play action, you see very little urgency.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Great call, a telegraphed run call on first down.

Another pick by Joe. He is done today.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Alright ….what the hell is going on
Reply/Quote
Oh no, Burrow.
Reply/Quote
This is why the media trashes the Bengals..
Reply/Quote
Back-to-back INTs. Jesus.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Jesus, Burrow... You are supposed to throw to the white jerseys. Try not staring down your target the whole time.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
And....another pick.
Reply/Quote
Well that might be the icing
Reply/Quote