Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bears***
(09-19-2021, 04:36 PM)Housh Wrote: WRS are getting open, Burrow just isnt looking.

I think the O line is being overly blamed.

I dont because there should be a lot of blame to go around in fair amounts.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:36 PM)bengaloo Wrote: More pressure up the middle. This OL is straight garbage.

Trey is garbage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:34 PM)TheFan Wrote: Spencer Rattler is trash. Who would ever draft him highly to where he has a choice to say no? 

He will be a Top 3 QB on his arm strength alone. You know nothing
Reply/Quote
I've seen Hicks get his arms and hands around our guys' necks on a few plays this game. Stay classy
Reply/Quote
Zac is too dumb to know the 5 wide cannot work
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
That oline does not look better than last year. It’ll be interesting/depressing to see how many sacks and pressures they gave up this game. Someone needs to do a comparison of the 1st two games last year vs this year in terms of sacks/pressures given up.

I would say our tackles are better. But our center is much worse. Our guards are about the same. It’s just tough on Burrow to have that kind of pressure every play. He has to get rid of it so quick, or disaster. He looked shaky last game and should have thrown a pick. But he made some nice plays and avoided turnovers last game. This game the weaknesses have been exposed for sure. Hope he bounces back next week. The Steelers are even better on defense. I feel 1-2 in the near future.

Sad to see a good young qb get this kind of treatment (no protection, major injury, etc.)
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:30 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Three consecutive picks? Not even Carson Palmer or Andy Dalton were ever this awful.

Your memory sucks. Go watch “highlights” of Andy’s 2.0 game.

Reply/Quote
Here come the injuries. This game is a season defining game.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
First screen play of the game for rhe Bengals....
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Burrow needs to play better
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:37 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Name calling

What do you expect from someone who is 20 years old
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:31 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Alright, its time to make a dramatic comeback! Lets do this WhoDey! LOL

That
Reply/Quote
He was open….it’s about time we go deep
Reply/Quote
Well if Chase was 30 feet tall maybe he could get that one.
Reply/Quote
Nice throw Joey
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:37 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Two mistakes I did with my fantasy team.
I started Burrow and I sat Chicago on Defense.

Bengals fandom always killed me when I used to play fantasy football. Hard to separate head and heart.

Burrow, the ball needs to be inbounds if you want to get a TD. Chase crushed his guy.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Whenever Cindy has the ball it looks like -3 and strangely I don’t question it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Jamar Chase wide open, Burrow misses
-Housh
Reply/Quote
had him wide open lol
Reply/Quote
Akili just overthrew Carl again...
Reply/Quote