Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
Yeah, this is why you never let yourself feel good as a Bungle fan. I convinced myself they wouldn’t take a shit on the field tonight in front of another national audience, but that’s exactly what they’re doing.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That was awful. I don’t care about short weeks or missing a safety. Any mediocre team should beat this crappy Jags squad at home.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 09:58 PM)Joelist Wrote: Still zero pressure from our high paid DL.

They have gotten pressure. That last pass was an RPO slant not much chance to create pressure there.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Defense looks a step slow. Expected for a Thursday game but Jac is dealing with the same shit . Gotta play better
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 09:57 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Ok I guess there’s no sense in waiting now…go ahead and start the search for another head coach.

Are you kidding, they never stopped looking for another coach.  This is his last year, if he can’t end the season at .500.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 09:57 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Are we really going to get our asses kicked by the freaking Jags on national tv

Do you want a lie or do you want the truth?
Reply/Quote
This is the defense I expected. Just not tonight.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:00 PM)Synric Wrote: They have gotten pressure. That last pass was an RPO slant not much chance to create pressure there.

Right…but don’t let that stop the pitchfork and torches!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 09:59 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Yeah, this is why you never let yourself feel good as a Bungle fan. I convinced myself they wouldn’t take a shit on the field tonight in front of another national audience, but that’s exactly what they’re doing.

Won’t surprise me at all. Shouldn’t happen, but it is the Bengals, so…….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 09:57 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Are we really going to get our asses kicked by the freaking Jags on national tv
that appears as a YES!
what the F did they do all week after that Pitt game!? They look hung over and uninterested. I guess they still feel like beating Pitt is like the superbowl. Turning this shit off at half if I dont see any sign of  life 
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:00 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Do you want a lie or do you want the truth?

We all know the bengals in prime time, and it’s not pretty.
Reply/Quote
Is Urban alive

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
You guys are babies
Reply/Quote
Nice stop
Reply/Quote
Punt. Big play ADG