Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
(09-30-2021, 10:22 PM)Joelist Wrote: And now we know who the REAL worst team in the NFL is.....the BUNGLES.

Get it right Joe....

31. Bengals
32. Steelers

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Another prime time blowout in the making. Fire someone. Anyone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
**** this. I hate this franchise.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
That's twice the edges got juked by Lawrence on that drive ugly. Still offense cannot go without points on 3 drives and expect to win games.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Pure trash
Reply/Quote
Just when most were ready to crown Lou. Lol they don’t even look like their trying out there. Jax offense looks like KC
Reply/Quote
This is probably the ONLY team in the NFL that would let the JAGUARS run all over them.
Reply/Quote
Wish I could say I’m surprised by this, but It’s really what I expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Man we're getting punked!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Prime time!!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well at least Zac will have to take the training wheels off Burrow now.

Prime time game short week never stood a chance. Terrible NFL franchise
Reply/Quote
Again, you have to crash the QB every read option and hit Lawrence ball or not. Eventually they will stop getting their QB hit.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:22 PM)Joelist Wrote: And now we know who the REAL worst team in the NFL is.....the BUNGLES.

As usual, you’re wrong. The Jets are by far the worst team in the league.

Reply/Quote
I sure am glad they legalized cannabis in Virginia... Puff Puff, Bungles who?
Reply/Quote
Boy.....if the Bengals lose this game tonight, at home, against an 0-18 team then Taylor needs to be replaced regardless of the Squealers win.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:23 PM)Wyche Wrote: Damn, juked Hubbard out of his cleats. Had that play covered.

How many times are they going to Trevor run on 3rd and short, I saw that coming a mile away
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:23 PM)TheFan Wrote: Welcome to how football works. I'm sorry you don't understand it after watching it all these years.
I'm sorry you don't get it at all either then. Give Mixon all the money when it's all on the line that broke burrows leg lol.

You admitted the point, Mixon performing well is all up to the line and not himself.
Reply/Quote
Ultimate Bengal game. Beat steelers, get ass kicked by 0-3 team
Reply/Quote
Has a home team on Thursday night ever before gotten blown off both lines as badly as Bengals so far tonight? ( by an 0-3 team)
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:22 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Anyone else see that one from a mile away?

That's classic Meyer play calling...

I think what Aikmen said is a very underrated observation. That being how many the snaps the defense played last week. That's why it's so important for the offense to be able to close out games and sustain drives. I think going 3 and out like 4 times in a row to end the game is really hurting. 
Reply/Quote