Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
“Starting inside their 15 for the 3rd time this half”

Courtesy of Brandon
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who got hurt?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:43 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Big stop. I would have kicked it there and kept the momentum going (if I were jax). This is our chance to get some momentum going. So close to being down 3 scores there. 2 tds is close enough to come back if we make some changes.

Momentum isn’t a thing in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
The time of possession tells the story. I dont care what you say about this defense the offense has been anemic this entire season.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Way to escape without getting a safety.
Reply/Quote
Bengals won’t change a thing for the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
Ogunjobi walked off. And HORRIBLE play calling on the offensive series. Basically quitting.
Reply/Quote
Nice conservative play calling, Zac you coward
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:43 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Hill and Tupou?

Reader? Hendrickson? Hubbard?
Reply/Quote
Honestly not a bad call to use the hard count, then a quick snap. Nice job not getting a safety.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:44 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: “Starting inside their 15 for the 3rd time this half”

Courtesy of Brandon

Phillips had nothing to do with that one.
Reply/Quote
We get the ball first in the second half. Score and we’re right back in it. Good job Wilson. If we win that was the turning point.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:44 PM)Synric Wrote: The time of possession tells the story. I dont care what you say about this defense the offense has been anemic this entire season.

Yes, the offense has been absolutely putrid. It’s a huge disappointment.
Reply/Quote
Well at least it isn't 21-0.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 10:44 PM)Synric Wrote: The time of possession tells the story. I dont care what you say about this defense the offense has been anemic this entire season.

Defense looks tired coming off three physical games  + a short week is a tough ask.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
So, yea. That was the worst half of football we could have imagined. Very lucky Trevor didn't drop 21 on us. If the team gets their shit together, we can still come back in the second half but it's going to take both sides living up to their potential.

Don't let the jaguars embarrass you at home in primetime, please.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Good news is we've scored on every drive coming out of the halftime this year. I do hope many around here got their bytch fix in the first half because..we got this
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Agreed. We had a good 2nd and 3rd quarter vs Minnesota but have been terrible outside of that. 
Reply/Quote
We can always win this game but we can't doubt that was a junk of a half.
Reply/Quote