Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow to the Hospital
(10-10-2021, 11:20 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: [Image: csgo-awp.jpg]

You damn kids....this is what a vidjagame looks like!

[Image: OddballForthrightAlbino-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 11:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This thread has gotten too deep, let's get back to sniping at each other.  

You got it, I didn't agree anyway ....
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 11:22 PM)Tony Wrote: You got it, I didn't agree anyway ....

Well in that case you changed my opinion that an opinion can change to the opinion that an opinion can not change.  
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 11:21 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: 'The only hope is maybe we all learn to respect each other's opinions'

Damn, that didn't last long.  Mellow

Who said I didn't respect his opinion? Lol.. I just gave mine..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 11:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well in that case you changed my opinion that an opinion can change to the opinion that an opinion can not change.  

I'm glad I could help... See if we all just take a little time to listen to each other, it goes a long way. I feel good now. I'm gonna for for a walk while smiling up at the stars..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 11:23 PM)Tony Wrote: Who said I didn't respect his opinion? Lol.. I just gave mine..

Usually, when I respect someone's opinion...I don't call it ridiculous and tell them to stop twice.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 11:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Supposedly the last words Pete Marovich said before he died were "I feel great."  I'm just saying!

I think Billy Martin said it best when he said, "Hey, I can drive."

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 11:26 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm glad I could help... See if we all just take a little time to listen to each other, it goes a long way. I feel good now. I'm gonna for for a walk while smiling up at the stars..

Makes sense...just remember, every time you smile up at the stars ET thinks you're hitting on him.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 11:21 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: 'The only hope is maybe we all learn to respect each other's opinions'

Damn, that didn't last long.  Mellow

What happens first that or a Bengals Super Bowl victory? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 11:22 PM)Tony Wrote: You got it, I didn't agree anyway ....

Speaking of deep conversations....I have to ask, are you the little boy who lives in Danny's mouth?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 10:43 PM)Tony Wrote: We all want Joe to be our QB next week... Their isn't 1 person here who doesn't want that... Why do people try to twist stuff into something it's not?

I can think of one...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 09:11 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: We should all hold hands and sing kumbaya, so that certain posters don’t get offended and chastise us for making harmless jokes.

Lighten up, Francis.

We’re gonna continue the joking about choking with the contusion throat thing

Remember when seemingly no one in the country wanted Burrow to come to Cincinnati? Yeah, it's cause of "fans" like this 
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 11:50 PM)GodFather Wrote: Speaking of deep conversations....I have to ask, are you the little boy who lives in Danny's mouth?

That's the 2nd time I've been asked this. I think I am...
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 12:01 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I can think of one...

#19?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 12:13 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Remember when seemingly no one in the country wanted Burrow to come to Cincinnati? Yeah, it's cause of "fans" like this 

You may be just be giving Booth a little to much credit. I doubt anyone took the opinions of this forum into consideration when making a decision. 

I get you want to think your posts help, but they help no more than Booth's hurt. It's just us talking..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 12:18 AM)Tony Wrote: #19?

Ohhhhh ya.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 12:26 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You may be just be giving Booth a little to much credit. I doubt anyone took the opinions of this forum into consideration when making a decision. 

I get you want to think your posts help, but they help no more than Booth's hurt. It's just us talking..

I'm not just speaking of him, it's all the **** fans like that in Cincinnati. The same guys who cheered Ken Anderson being injured, Booed Andy Dalton at a Charity Softball game, etc etc etc.  The fans who have no class, then act like "all" sports fans are like that and they are all just joking around. It's on the same level of class as a drunken pissburgh fan. And this is supposed to be Jungle Noise, a place for Bengals fans only, and yet here they are, in Jungle Noise laughing about our QB suffering a throat injury in the game. Real F'n funny.... of course if we go to Detroit and Brandon Allen is QB, they will have even more to  Cry Cry Cry about and will be even happier.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 12:33 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm not just speaking of him, it's all the **** fans like that in Cincinnati. The same guys who cheered Ken Anderson being injured, Booed Andy Dalton at a Charity Softball game, etc etc etc.  The fans who have no class, then act like "all" sports fans are like that and they are all just joking around. It's on the same level of class as a drunken pissburgh fan. And this is supposed to be Jungle Noise, a place for Bengals fans only, and yet here they are, in Jungle Noise laughing about our QB suffering a throat injury in the game. Real F'n funny.... of course if we go to Detroit and Brandon Allen is QB, they will have even more to  Cry Cry Cry about and will be even happier.

It was said early, but it should be repeated.

No one in this thread has said they don't want Burrow under center next week.

Yes, there are people making jokes about the situation and my guess is that is happening due to the injury being viewed by some as a minor injury. 

I'm not taking sides in this, because I know I have certainly made comments in the past about injuries be it Ben's or Eifert's or John Ross'. I know I made a comment about John Ross hurting himself getting out of bed and I feel like most people on here took a shot at him as well. I also understand people not wanting to joke about the starting QB being hurt, but the reality is we shouldn't be joking about any players getting hurt rather they are Joe Burrow, Ben, or John Ross. 

But, in a few weeks when Burrow is all cleared and someone like Waynes pulls a hammy again, I'm sure the jokes will be flowing with no complaints.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Sorry to get here so late.

What did I miss in this thread?

Coffee
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:08 PM)jason Wrote: That dive was sooooo ill-advised...

Mike Brown probably told him that move.  This team will never win a playoff game against any NFL competitive team with the management they have.  This game (if you look thru the trees) is a great example of how this team doesn't have the leadership and management to win competitive games. Nothing has changed in the last 20 years except the players.
Reply/Quote