Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
WE DEFENDED A TE!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Burrow looks less like the next Brady and more like the next Carson Wentz, at times.  At least it's nerve wracking fun.

What do you think he is going to look like when receivers are dropping passes and the O line is letting the defense chase Burrow every other throw.  Burrow needs help.  He cant do it by himself.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:16 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: We never seem to take full advantage of another teams weakness. The Niners secondary is supposed to be terrible.

We don't seem to have a gameplan on a game by game basis, ala belichick who passes only 3 times the whole game because he knows he can win with just the run.

When the team looks bad, when does zac get the blame? 

PI on Bell for sure but we got away with it.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:15 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Burrow has the look of someone who already wants out

I see a franchise tag/holdout drama in our future a few years out unless they have some success.
Reply/Quote
Von Bell did a great job there against George Kittle. It’s nice to see the 49ers’ punter earning a paycheck.
Reply/Quote
Defense has been good most of the game we gotta capitalize.
Reply/Quote
Nicely done, defense...I'm a little sick of the excitement of coming back from a big deficit.
Reply/Quote
Phillips has the correct stick'um on his gloves now.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Why do I feel like someone George Kittle should have played in the 50s?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:18 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: What do you think he is going to look like when receivers are dropping passes and the O line is letting the defense chase Burrow every other throw.  Burrow needs help.  He cant do it by himself.

Mixon should run more consistently!

But we drafted dropsies instead of a lineman.
Reply/Quote
God Phillips scares me
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You should walk in at half time and say that, direct it to Mixon, and see what happens in the 2nd half. It'd be better motivational quote than Zac eve gave for sure.

Funny thing is that I have lived my whole life in CA. That’s why I can’t stand losing to SD, SF etc. all their dumb ass fans out here are annoying.
Reply/Quote
That was spooky..Phillips.. Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:19 PM)treee Wrote: Defense has been good most of the game we gotta capitalize.

Is it bad I was fully expecting bell to get a flag for PU for not turning around? 
Reply/Quote
Take a shot to Chase here..
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:18 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: What do you think he is going to look like when receivers are dropping passes and the O line is letting the defense chase Burrow every other throw.  Burrow needs help.  He cant do it by himself.

I know, but taking hits during that span is what is Wentz-like.  Carson Wentz isn't bad, he just had a tendency to get his ass kicked in the process.  It's all good, Burrow ran out of bounds on 3rd down after that so I guess he made me look like a dolt.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:18 PM)matmaven Wrote: I see a franchise tag/holdout drama in our future a few years out unless they have some success.

Success….kinda like winning more games than we did last year and being 13 weeks in with a chance to take the division lead?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Once again Chase is a ghost, I hope this comment doesn't age. We need to tie this game by half.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:20 PM)Tony Wrote: Take a shot to Chase here..

So he can bobble it into the DBs hands?
Reply/Quote
Burrow, Mixon and Chase need to be benched for 1 series. Zac needs to grow a pair and make an example to the team.
Reply/Quote