Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
(12-12-2021, 07:32 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Right after that they show Hebert tossing a 65 yard laser for a TD.

Burrow then pulls an Uncle Rico and dumps off to a doomed screen.

Not to start any debate, but that was a sick pass. Under pressure and a perfect toss. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:31 PM)Housh Wrote: Why run these motions and jets and wr motion screens if you are never gonna actually throw it. We run that screen once a game and every team stops it.

Burrow has to just throw the ball to the flats. They are open every play cause teams know he wants the bigger play

Stop glory hunting and take the RB in the flat and hope he makes one guy miss

It shows coverage AND changes the strong side of the play.

You run the jet sweep 1x to keep the defensive ends from rushing with 1,000% effort
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:33 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Yeah and then they show a highlight of Herbert rolling out and throwing a 65 yard dime…hate to say it but the Bengals ended up with the second best QB in that draft.

We almost had a bomb to Chase just a couple seconds before this though lol. Yeah burrow can't dime a 65 yarder though.

Unfortunately I have the same thing I said during andy's reign, if you gave Andy enough time (something more than 2.1 seconds) he would win. Burrow is making some bad decisions and bad throws.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:31 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Mixon for 0.3, keeping them honest.

It once again goes back to the Oline.  They are getting manhandled.
Reply/Quote
Since we get the ball to start the half, we have to take the 3.
Reply/Quote
3rd and 13, a pass at the LoS.... to Perine.

The hell?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Lol. Zac taylor Rules!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
3rd and 13 and throw it 1 yard. What do you say lol. This is andy taking a sack in the endzone in OT to end it all over again.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:33 PM)matmaven Wrote: Be careful. Don't want to suggest Herbert is playing better than Burrow.

I’m not suggesting it. I’m flat-out declaring it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:33 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: They knew the play better than our guys

Yeah. I think Warner told Mixon he’s lined up incorrectly.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:33 PM)matmaven Wrote: Be careful. Don't want to suggest Herbert is playing better than Burrow.

It’s not suggesting - it’s a fact
Reply/Quote
Go for it
Reply/Quote
this is either or I'm cool with whatever.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:34 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 3rd and 13, a pass at the LoS.... to Perine.

The hell?

Perine is more reliable not fumbling.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:34 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: It once again goes back to the Oline.  They are getting manhandled.

Yes, so when he runs well, it's the o-line. So what's his purpose again? Lol. I agree with what you're saying though.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:35 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Lol.  Zac taylor Rules!

taylor made shits , deuce
Reply/Quote
if u dont play to win here.. you'll play KETCHUP throughout.
Reply/Quote
Take the points
Reply/Quote
Smart call here:

Line up in FG formation. Holder takes the snap, sprints backwards then goes for the coffin-corner quick kick
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
We need to go for it
Reply/Quote