Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
Darius Phillips should have a pink slip on his locker after this game. He is single handedly killing us. 2 lost fumbles is unacceptable. Simmons has to get control of his unit.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:03 PM)Krull1972 Wrote: I truly believe that Zac is not equipped to coach a team?! He has no idea how to utilize the talent of this team! Fan of 40+ years, and ive seen it all, and this guy is NOT a head coach by any stretch of the imagination!

We have water boy position avaliable! Excuse me, gatorade boy. He can accept demotoin, right mikey Brown?
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:03 PM)Millhouse Wrote: He's also not playing for Mike Browns Bengals.

you got me there, but that was too easy.   Wink
Reply/Quote
This is embarrassing, they are gonna get blown out and probably beat them in yardage..
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:04 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Darius Phillips should have a pink slip on hits locker after this game. He is single handedly killing us. 2 lost fumbles is unacceptable. Simmons has to get control of his unit.

I remember nugent missing 5 of 6 kicks in a 2 game time frame and it took Marvin a couple more games to release him lol
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:59 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: If I were Zac Taylor I would resign from this shit show
He isn’t the best coach by any means but damn his players are incompetent idiots. He can’t bench everybody. QB looking very over rated and D is done without Bendrickson.

Too bad they ruined their draft position by winning early in the season because these losers aren’t going anywhere except last place.

Huh? Imo Burrow has been very accurate today. He’s not taking the check downs because he wants to win the game with one play but he’s not cost us. Him being so accurate is honestly why we have 6 points at all. His o line is crap and his WRs forgot how to catch and he’s barely even had it cause the ST keep fumbling
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Just let Burrow throw every down. It's the only way...
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Who cares?  He plays for LAC

people here love praising herbert

the chargers are going against the shitty giants with a back up quarterback
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:04 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Darius Phillips should have a pink slip on his locker after this game. He is single handedly killing us. 2 lost fumbles is unacceptable. Simmons has to get control of his unit.

Morgan is not giving us much assurances either today.
Reply/Quote
Any word on Hendrickson ?
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:04 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We have water boy position avaliable! Excuse me, gatorade boy. He can accept demotoin, right mikey Brown?

My son is a student equipment manager. DON’T TAKE HIS JOB!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:02 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: It's a national game.

Bucs vs Bills in the National game. This is barely even a regional game. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:02 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: It's a national game.

Nope.  Only broadcast in the midwest, eastern MD, and the west coast.  The rest of the country is watching BUF/TB or their local team.
Reply/Quote
Darrious Phillips should be deposited outside stadium and have his employee badge cut off. Collect your things on Monday tool.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:05 PM)Housh Wrote: Huh? Imo Burrow has been very accurate today. He’s not taking the check downs because he wants to win the game with one play but he’s not cost us. Him being so accurate is honestly why we have 6 points at all. His o line is crap and his WRs forgot how to catch and he’s barely even had it cause the ST keep fumbling

He had 2 pick called back because of penalty and another ball that should have been picked. I like Joe, so I don't put the blame on him, but that 1+ pick a game is getting old to me.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:00 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Yes, rule needs to change. Standing over a downed opponent or getting up in someone’s facing is taunting. Pointing a finger is not. DB’s wave fingers all the time and don’t get flagged. Use a little common sense.

Rule needs to change, but at this point we are in Week 14 and the players know they have been calling that shit all year. This is not Week 2 and it is a surprise that stupid penalty is being called. Everyone should know better by now.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:59 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Did you see what analytics did for Harbaugh in the game right before this game started?

That was a 4th and 6, with one minute left in the game, down by 2 and no timeouts….

In what realm is that an analytical decision? You have to go for that, or you just lose.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:05 PM)Housh Wrote: Huh? Imo Burrow has been very accurate today. He’s not taking the check downs because he wants to win the game with one play but he’s not cost us. Him being so accurate is honestly why we have 6 points at all. His o line is crap and his WRs forgot how to catch and he’s barely even had it cause the ST keep fumbling

wrong

Burrow stinks. This is all his fault. He's not a winner
Ninja
Reply/Quote
Do we have someone that can catch kicks? Morgan and Phillips look too shaky to me. Who can we throw back there?
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:06 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Rule needs to change, but at this point we are in Week 14 and the players know they have been calling that shit all year. This is not Week 2 and it is a surprise that stupid penalty is being called. Everyone should know better by now.

I hope we don't hear that Zac has a new culture in the locker room lol.
Reply/Quote