Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
(12-12-2021, 08:05 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: people here love praising herbert

the chargers are going against the shitty giants with a back up quarterback

Herbert reminds me of a stout Brees. Pretty accurate with more zip in the throw.
Reply/Quote
Idk how ZT is getting hate right now. He’s not the one with 3 fumbles. He’s not the one ignoring the running back in the pass game. He’s not the one drooling wide open touchdowns? He’s not the one getting a taunting penalty. He’s not the one who blew coverage on Kittle during the one play where you absolutely can’t blow coverage
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:00 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Yes, rule needs to change. Standing over a downed opponent or getting up in someone’s facing is taunting. Pointing a finger is not. DB’s wave fingers all the time and don’t get flagged. Use a little common sense.

I hate the rule to begin with.  But I think its BS that one player can wave their finger and get a 15 yard flag but 10 players can do a planned dance in the endzone.  
Reply/Quote
Shula won 7 games in a season also just saying. he also sored 16 or more points for 15 straight games we currently at 12
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:05 PM)Tony Wrote: Just let Burrow throw every down. It's the only way...

just don't throw it to Chase Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:05 PM)Tony Wrote: Just let Burrow throw every down. It's the only way...

x2

Been screaming play small ball all year long.

It’s the only thing that works for this team. Well. After the whole league started doubling Chase.

Dink dunk dink dunk
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:06 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Do we have someone that can catch kicks? Morgan and Phillips look too shaky to me. Who can we throw back there?

Another poster in here suggested nobody. At this point, I like that. Line nobody back there and let the ball fall lol. This feels like another "so close but we lost" game, with a whole bunch of posters saying "I told you so!" before the game ends lol
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:05 PM)Whacked Wrote: Any word on Hendrickson ?

Turned out he faked his injury, he was boycotting the poor play of the offense.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:05 PM)Housh Wrote: Huh? Imo Burrow has been very accurate today. He’s not taking the check downs because he wants to win the game with one play but he’s not cost us. Him being so accurate is honestly why we have 6 points at all. His o line is crap and his WRs forgot how to catch and he’s barely even had it cause the ST keep fumbling

Other than the two balls he threw directly to defenders. Burrow has been lucky as hell today so far.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:07 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I hate the rule to begin with.  But I think its BS that one player can wave their finger and get a 15 yard flag but 10 players can do a planned dance in the endzone.  

Facing the crowd.  Do it facing the opponent's sideline and they get the same flag.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:03 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Spoken by someone who hates math lol. Analytics are everything, imagine baseball without it.

Yeah it really makes no sense but the world is powered by complicated invisible equations as much as we try to escape it.

Baseball and Football are completely different. There are way to many moving parts for analytics to be perfect in football. Analytics are fun to look at but Tape rules the football world.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:05 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: people here love praising herbert

the chargers are going against the shitty giants with a back up quarterback

Unlike Burrow, who is starting against a 6-6 team missing both starting CBs and has been picked off twice.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:07 PM)Housh Wrote: Idk how ZT is getting hate right now. He’s not the one with 3 fumbles. He’s not the one ignoring the running back in the pass game. He’s not the one drooling wide open touchdowns? He’s not the one getting a taunting penalty. He’s not the one who blew coverage on Kittle during the one play where you absolutely can’t blow coverage

If your team makes killer mistakes game after game then the coach is to blame.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Notice we already have people even on this forum who are starting the whole "this team is a year ahead of schedule" and "next year will be different" stuff - EXACTLY what the franchise wants to get fans to believe. The truth is the reverse - if they don't succeed THIS YEAR they won't do so in the future. Anything short of a playoff win is another disastrous lost season. Another season where they con their fans and give them nothing in return for their support - the NFL version of battered wife syndrome.
Reply/Quote
Burrow, Mixon, Higgins, Boyd, Uzomah, and Chase: SIX POINTS! Unacceptable.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:03 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Spoken by someone who hates math lol. Analytics are everything, imagine baseball without it.

Yeah it really makes no sense but the world is powered by complicated invisible equations as much as we try to escape it.

Yuo forgot this Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:06 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I hope we don't hear that Zac has a new culture in the locker room lol.

Especially if it is staphylococcus.
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson update?
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:01 PM)Tony Wrote: You see what not going for it has done to us!?!?!?

What did it do?  We got points on the board not going for it.  The reason this team is losing right now is not because of analytics, its because of fumbles, missed catches and stupid penalties.
Reply/Quote
Trey Hendrickson is OUT with a back injury.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote