Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
(12-12-2021, 08:33 PM)Housh Wrote: How is a finger wag a taunt but that isn’t ?

You cannot taunt in the way we deem it. Also the timing isn't right, it does not let the 49ers score a TD at end of half.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:32 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: something is wrong w burrow.

He has a dumbass coach and his special teams took the ball out of his hands 3 damn times
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They are at the bottom third in run defense and their safeties aren’t a factor and still can’t run the ball.

because our line... wait for it... sucks!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:32 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: something is wrong w burrow.

He found out he’s average. It can be depressing.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I hate the taunting rule. But how is that guy getting right in Mixons face after not taunting. Does taunting require somekind of hand gesture?
Reply/Quote
Hows it not taunting to flex in someone's face?
Reply/Quote
They can't take 3 here
Reply/Quote
Mixon sucks. I say this cause every time I give him shit he does something.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:33 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: That was much worse than what Bell did. RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF

Should have Been  a flat for taunting
Reply/Quote
Have to love the playcalling. One would think we are the team with a 14 point lead.
Reply/Quote
The sun rises, we pay taxes, and Zac uses first down for a predictable Mixon run up the middle.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:32 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: THATS NOT TAUNTING??? WTF

Thought the same !!!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:33 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: That was much worse than what Bell did. RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF

We are bad at pointing it out, the squeelers would have been whinning about it right away their entire team.
Reply/Quote
So a guy can flex towards our bench and flex while running into Mixon and that’s okay, but pointing is not?
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:22 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I know someone says it every week but I think Zac and Co. need to go. We just look pathetic. Hopefully this statement makes them play on fire and make me look stupid.

This whole team needs to go. To another city and get the hell out of mine. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:33 PM)Tony Wrote: They can't take 3 here

Got that that right !!!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:33 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I hate the taunting rule. But how is that guy getting right in Mixons face after not taunting. Does taunting require somekind of hand gesture?

Yes, because we know whatever they're saying on the field is also taunting but they won't call that because the viewers can't see it. Protecting dat NFL shield. Remeber when Burrow yelled "You can't ***** zero me!". How is that not taunting?
Reply/Quote
Bengals milking the clock as if the niners promised them not to score anymore through out the game.
Reply/Quote
Playing 2 deep safety against us. Would like to see us attack the Gaps in the passing game instead of 2 man vertical routes. Running makes sense traditionally but we don’t have the time for it and our line isn’t creating holes.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:31 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Someone hopped all over my balls last week because I said Higgins v Chase was too close to call. They were right. Higgins is far superior.

Chase - last 6 games - 219 yards receiving.  

Higgins - last 6 games - 462 yards receiving.
Reply/Quote