Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
(12-12-2021, 08:40 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Cincinnati Bengals should have drafted Penei Sewell.  There; I said it. Go ahead and flame me.

He sucks too
Reply/Quote
I know we’re injured but this showing at home is just unacceptable. ZT is calling the punkest ass plays Iv seen since Bratkowski.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Damn this team for wasting my evening once again, I could have finished the shitty tilework I'm working on in the basement!
Reply/Quote
Who couldn’t have predicted this when the Bengals cheaped out on adequately upgrading the o line, particularly not signing an experienced and above average center.

Or wasting a potentially generational QB with the cheapest and most inexperienced head coach in the nfl.

The only good thing about the Bengals are the nice and long suffering members of this board
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:36 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Wait, is this when you draw the line?  Tongue

There's this idiom, "the last straw". It's different for everyone. I literally want sooooo bad to be able to look at this team and say "you know what? **** you. You've never done anything for me but cause headaches and heartbreak and i've been right there for 40+ years".

I think i'm really, really close to being right there. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Bengals are turning me into an alcoholic.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:41 PM)Interceptor Wrote: This is stupid. Still struggling to get a first down. No play-action, motion or misdirection. How vanilla can you get?

We've been doing motions almost the entire game. I get complaining about the offense but at least say something that makes sense. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:42 PM)Tony Wrote: He sucks too

What has to get done is fire Taylor
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Damn this team for wasting my evening once again, I could have finished the shitty tilework I'm working on in the basement!

Damn you must have a huge basement..
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:41 PM)Tony Wrote: I can't believe we lost to these fools

I still can’t believe we lost to the Chargers. Of course, the more I watch the Bengals the more I change my mind about that.
Reply/Quote
3 more missed twckles
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:41 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Imagine being fired at 7-6, mike brown has no balls.

I mean if we lose the majority of the remaining games to miss the playoffs, will they fire Zac? I don’t think so, but..
Reply/Quote
That was pathetic
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:41 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: If we shit the bed in the final stretch, Will Taylor get fired? My guess is no.

The final stretch is tough sledding. These past two games were tough matchups, as are the remaining matchups. We’re proving we don’t belong in the conversation though.

I don't know, man. Losing down the stretch may not be enough but losing the way we are today might.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:42 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: This is Dave Shula .5 I think Shula was better

Heck yes he was he had a lot less talent to work with
Reply/Quote
This is comical
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
First
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:39 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Serious question.  Do we start a billboard fundraising drive?

after watching 3 quarters of more of same BS play....does anyone truly think they have a shot in hell now?
Lifeless, lame ass performances week after week
this team is 7-5? really? 
and yes way Herbert better then Burrow...no question
Reply/Quote
game is over time to watch survivor
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: There's this idiom, "the last straw". It's different for everyone. I literally want sooooo bad to be able to look at this team and say "you know what? **** you. You've never done anything for me but cause headaches and heartbreak and i've been right there for 40+ years".

I think i'm really, really close to being right there. 

I know we dont agree on a lot but I'm with you..
Reply/Quote