Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
(01-02-2022, 03:15 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Refs better call it both ways

The Chiefs are one of the NFL "darlings," so the Bengals will have to overcome THAT, as well.
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Absolutely didn't! <a href="https://t.co/UoDPQUczoY">pic.twitter.com/UoDPQUczoY</a></p>&mdash; SxxxxRxxx3 (@SxxxxRxxx3) <a href="https://twitter.com/SxxxxRxxx3/status/1477704901258100744?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 2, 2022</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Looked like Ogunjobi got tackled on that play
Reply/Quote
Well we've already had two bad calls favoring the Chiefs in less than one quarter. Given the sports media before the game I wonder if these refs through reps have money on the game?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wish I was Caesar
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 03:15 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: They are going to have to put in their 3rd string LT?

Looks like it but if he can hold without a flag he will win most every battle.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 03:15 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Refs better call it both ways

Kobe always played the refs, he knew individual ref tendencies, and how to commit fouls without getting caught. We need his playbook.
Reply/Quote
Woohoo! Local CBS affiliate finally got their shit together.. GAME ON! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 03:17 PM)Destro Wrote: Wish I was Caesar
It's good to be the king.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 03:16 PM)Destro Wrote: Refs give us a first when Chase didn’t make it, then when corrected, they are against us? Come on guys, this ain’t it.

GD thread doesn't usually have much rationality in it. 
Reply/Quote
Trey needs to put the red dot on Mahomes
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 03:15 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: They are going to have to put in their 3rd string LT?

Third stringers work fine if you are allowed to mug the rusher.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
If the "fix is in" then why did the refs give us a 1st down before the challenge
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 03:16 PM)Destro Wrote: Refs give us a first when Chase didn’t make it, then when corrected, they are against us? Come on guys, this ain’t it.

If you look at forward progress of the pass when it was caught.. it was extremely close to a 1st down.  In fact, they SHOULD NOT have marked it where he went out of bounds, as he was pushed out backwards.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 03:17 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Trey needs to put the red dot on Mahomes

I'd rather they put it on kelce.
Reply/Quote
Load him up already
Reply/Quote
NICE

Reply/Quote
You know theyre going for it
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 03:18 PM)Tomkat Wrote: If you look at forward progress of the pass when it was caught.. it was extremely close to a 1st down.  In fact, they SHOULD NOT have marked it where he went out of bounds, as he was pushed out backwards.

The way he caught the ball it was always short. 
Reply/Quote
This is just outstanding 3rd down defense so far today. I bet they go for it though.
Reply/Quote