Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
if you can't tackle you lose
Reply/Quote
And poor tackling there. So far the two big things we needed out of the D (pressure and tackling) have been absent.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 04:07 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: It's a major part of his game. He spoke about it early in the season after he had an OPI, he said the ref told him they'll call it if his arm fully extends. So he has really mastered the "half push" where he arm does not fully extend.

I dodnt hear about that.  But hey, as long as he doesnt get called for it, its cool.  
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 04:06 PM)Housh Wrote: We get it to start the 3rd so we just gotta hold

Hold? I don’t think the D knows how to do that.
Reply/Quote
Keeping tabs on that LAR/BAL game and I’m dumbfounded at how truly awful Matt Stafford is.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
This defense is bad all around..
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 04:06 PM)Housh Wrote: We get it to start the 3rd so we just gotta hold

Man.....this defensie is not going to stop Mahomes the rest of the game.  KC has another four TD's in them so the Bengals need another six TD's
Reply/Quote
Damn Rats beating Rams?

Reply/Quote
Get a damn stop!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Romo, got something from n your chin fella.
Reply/Quote
Even if the chiefs get no yards here, I think they go for it
Reply/Quote
This D is a ***** joke, btw.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Great job Tre Flowers. Kelce is gonna catch it. Just tackle him where he catches it
-Housh
Reply/Quote
i hate kelce
Reply/Quote
Just amazing really

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 04:07 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: It's a major part of his game. He spoke about it early in the season after he had an OPI, he said the ref told him they'll call it if his arm fully extends. So he has really mastered the "half push" where he arm does not fully extend.

Yeah, AJ Green was always good at knowing that if your elbows are still touching your chest, you are good.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Defense runs past mahomes and let’s him step up, ridiculous
Reply/Quote
No pressure even with a blitz.
Reply/Quote
we can't even hold them to a FG lol this defense is getting torched.
Reply/Quote
Gashing
Reply/Quote