Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
All I want now is for the game to end the way it should... WITHOUT ANY BS CONTROVERSIAL CALLS!
Reply/Quote
Burrow always getting in positions to prove something, even as a #1 pick. Here, he proves he is pro bowl snub.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:45 PM)bengaloo Wrote: A long 6 minute scoring drive here that ends with the Bengals taking the lead would be great.

Fixed it
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't have it any other way...

Burrow...win us this game.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:41 PM)Housh Wrote: We are playing scared

What game are you watching?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:45 PM)M.W. Wrote: This Bengals team is legit

I think the offense is like this the rest of the season..
Reply/Quote
In Burrow we trust
Reply/Quote
That game starts here.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
This would be an ideal time to get the run game fired up.
Reply/Quote
I mean....if youd a told me there would be 6 mins left and its essentially 0-0 in the 4th id a told you that was a lie.

I did not expect us to be in it honestly. I knew we had a chance if we got good BUrrow but wow
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:45 PM)kevin Wrote: OK...31 to 31....around 6 minutes left. GO BENGALS.

Tiger

Never would have guessed tie game at this point. If they can play this way next week (2ndhalf defense) then they should beat Cleveland
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
well we've put ourselves in position to give them a shitburger to eat. Let's finish this thing. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
less than a minute to go and the Rams just took the lead

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Rams take lead on Ravens with less than a minute left!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:45 PM)Tomkat Wrote: All I want now is for the game to end the way it should... WITHOUT ANY BS CONTROVERSIAL CALLS!

Too late.  KC scored a TD twice on drives that the refs screwed us over.  
Reply/Quote
We punched them in the mouth but it's not over yet. They got a mike tyson in the final rounds here from Burrow.
Reply/Quote
Rams get the lead.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Whats the excuse today? Burrows doing this against a healthy KC team
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Pshaw run game. Get a TD. Don't play for a FG against Mahomes.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:46 PM)Tony Wrote: I think the offense is like this the rest of the season..

Yep. I think we'll beat Cleveland next week because we'll score too much And make them pass negating their rushing offense.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote