Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals
And they thought it would be a cakewalk. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Sure enough they are blaming the refs.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341646
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:31 PM)cinci4life Wrote: And they thought it would be a cakewalk. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I’m all fairness I thought we’d lose by 20.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Their tears are delicious. Enjoy the loss a**hats
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:33 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Sure enough they are blaming the refs.

Chiefs fans may be the most entitled and whiny fan base I've ever seen in my entire life.

Holy shit.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:34 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Their tears are delicious. Enjoy the loss a**hats

[Image: cartman-south-park.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:31 PM)cinci4life Wrote: And they thought it would be a cakewalk. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

To all the Chiefs fans beating on their hairy man-titties who though we would be a cakewalk and didn't give us even a little respect: 
SUCK IT!!! 
Enjoy your BBQs - oh, except for the guy who mentioned the Coney Dog and toppings: props to you!

To those Chiefs fans who were level-headed and respectful, and coach Spagnulo: good game. yes, we know Mahomes & Co. were made for short-clock comebacks but it was a good call by Zac to keep the ball out of Patrick's hands on the last drive. Hope to see you deep in the playoffs! Again, good game!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:34 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Their tears are delicious. Enjoy the loss a**hats

But... Yeah, okay.....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Ha. **** ‘em.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
If ever a fanbase deserved what just happened KCs is the one. Arrogant snots got on the wrong end of a shootout.
Reply/Quote
“The refs really showed out for the Bungles today.

I hope Joe Burrow dies. **** the NFL.”
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:33 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Sure enough they are blaming the refs.

The refs didn't give up 445 yards passing

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Joey B needs a 10 year Patrick Mahomes Deal.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: If ever a fanbase deserved what just happened KCs is the one. Arrogant snots got on the wrong end of a shootout.

Yeah if you’re going to win by thirty then refs shouldn’t really matter.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 04:11 AM)Tony Wrote: Do u realize how many front running bandwagon fans are probably on there? That's why it's 55 pages long. I don't know how people do that,  it can't be much fun. There is nothing really invested..

Wanna bet how many bandwagoneers start showing up here in the near future? We'll lose count.  ThumbsUp  not that I particularly like bandwagoneers, but it is what it is. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
We should sign Sneed to 20 year guaranteed contract to play for KC forever..  KC fans should have to pay for Chase's Sneed ownership cage. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: “The refs really showed out for the Bungles today.

Classy bunch. No KC BBQ for me then lol
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: “The refs really showed out for the Bungles today.

The NFL must be rigged: 8 wins in a row against a schedule that was "tougher" than ours????
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: If ever a fanbase deserved what just happened KCs is the one. Arrogant snots got on the wrong end of a shootout.

You know it’s bad when a fan base in the same division as Pittsburgh says your fans are obnoxious lmfao
Reply/Quote
We have the 6th hardest schedule this year - KC the 11th. Whatever. Our guys did the job when they had to.
Reply/Quote