Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals
(01-03-2022, 01:00 AM)Whatever Wrote: If you go back and watch the hands to the face play, Boyd literally reaches up and has to adjust his helmet mid route.  Sucks because of the situation, but it was a legit call.

Doesn't suck at all - TOTALLY legit call. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:08 AM)pally Wrote: no they really got hosed when a holding call brought back the kickoff return for the touchdown.  Afterall the hold had nothing to do with the returner scoring.

Actually, the funniest take was from the Cleveland board where someone decided they (NFL) hosed the Chiefs in order to hand the division to Cincinnati just to hose the Browns

That's the rules - a hold anywhere on the field negates everything. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:17 AM)Joelist Wrote: That's the rules - a hold anywhere on the field negates everything. 

I know that and you know that but apparently in Kansas City they have a different rule book

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:18 AM)pally Wrote: I know that and you know that but apparently in Kansas City they have a different rule book

It's actually hilarious watching their fans melt down everywhere. On YouTube, their forum, Facebook, they even spammed Kay Adams Twitter feed with their nonsense. These same fans who were smug, arrogant and demeaning before the game are like crybabies now, sort of like they can't process the idea that they lost. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:23 AM)Joelist Wrote: It's actually hilarious watching their fans melt down everywhere. On YouTube, their forum, Facebook, they even spammed Kay Adams Twitter feed with their nonsense. These same fans who were smug, arrogant and demeaning before the game are like crybabies now, sort of like they can't process the idea that they lost. 

Seriously, they are talking about it in at least 7 threads on their board.  I mean the Bengals got screwed by a bad call against the Jets and we only whined about it in a single thread in JN

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:23 AM)Joelist Wrote: It's actually hilarious watching their fans melt down everywhere. On YouTube, their forum, Facebook, they even spammed Kay Adams Twitter feed with their nonsense. These same fans who were smug, arrogant and demeaning before the game are like crybabies now, sort of like they can't process the idea that they lost. 

Every fan base thinks there are times the refs screw them, but this is some next level crazy.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:08 AM)pally Wrote: no they really got hosed when a holding call brought back the kickoff return for the touchdown.  Afterall the hold had nothing to do with the returner scoring...

I have to disagree here.  The kick returner literally ran through the hole that the defender was trying to fill when he got held.
Reply/Quote
If there wasn't hands to the face, I think Boyd turns around and catches the TD. So, this particular penalty actually impacted the play.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:27 AM)pally Wrote: Seriously, they are talking about it in at least 7 threads on their board.  I mean the Bengals got screwed by a bad call against the Jets and we only whined about it in a single thread in JN

They have a few that least know what happened...

"Why do our DB's hold all the time? Every replay they are holding! Half the time they don't need to. Ward was "there" all day today just a half step behind. Sorenson ****ed up major, again. Fenton was abused. Snead played ok. Cinncy has good recievers."

"b/c they call it less in the playoffs and the chiefs have been doing this for years to make it so they can get away with it more easily, ya know like little by little the line of where they throw a flag gets grayer and grayer. then we sometimes have games like this where they call every little thing, and with how our defense plays it's unsurprising."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:27 AM)pally Wrote: Seriously, they are talking about it in at least 7 threads on their board.  I mean the Bengals got screwed by a bad call against the Jets and we only whined about it in a single thread in JN

And unlike their fantasy screwing we LITERALLY got screwed by a helmet to helmet call sports analysts across the country decried as wrong. Their so called bad calls are in their puffed up heads. 
Reply/Quote
Look , reading the chiefs boards they all thought they had this locked up. Bitches gonna ***** they got beat and are gonna whine and cry bout it… just point your finger and laugh in thier face like they did to the team in the first half after each score when they were up
Reply/Quote
LOLOLZZZ.

They are straight up delusional.

The one that said "Burrow doesn't have the strongest arm...wind might be a factor" made me laugh so hard I snorted.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 09:36 PM)Joelist Wrote: Should have had the "/SARC" tag on Big Grin

Yes you are right lol At least you knew what I meant. I am using my iPad and I can’t find it? Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
Simple... Chiefs only scored 3 points in the second half and the Bengals came back and took the game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:39 AM)Whatever Wrote: They have a few that least know what happened...

"Why do our DB's hold all the time? Every replay they are holding! Half the time they don't need to. Ward was "there" all day today just a half step behind. Sorenson ****ed up major, again. Fenton was abused. Snead played ok. Cinncy has good recievers."

"b/c they call it less in the playoffs and the chiefs have been doing this for years to make it so they can get away with it more easily, ya know like little by little the line of where they throw a flag gets grayer and grayer. then we sometimes have games like this where they call every little thing, and with how our defense plays it's unsurprising."

HEY! A sane post from their forum!
Reply/Quote
Also on all the DPIs, I gotta think Zac, Joe and Callahan watched the tape and know what teams in the league are saying. There have been teams complaining about the Chiefs secondary being kinda grabby for weeks. Maybe they decided to test it. :)
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:07 AM)Whatever Wrote: I think a few things played into it.  KC's offense struggled in the 2nd half, scoring only 3 points.  They would also be in an obvious pass on every down situation with both T's out.  If they can force an incompletion due to pressure or get a sack, it also takes us out of going for it on 4th down.  If it works, nobody questions it.  

You don't blitz Joe Burrow and you don't leave Chase 1 on 1.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
You don't tug on Ja'Marr Chase's cape...
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off of Boyd or Higgins
And you don't mess around with Joe!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:47 AM)BengalB Wrote: LOLOLZZZ.

The one that said "Burrow doesn't have the strongest arm...wind might be a factor" made me laugh so hard I snorted.

Which Burrow were they watching?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:47 AM)BengalB Wrote: LOLOLZZZ.

Must have been the same guy who said Joe would be intimidated if he got hit. That one made me laugh

Reply/Quote