Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Was that a dog collar that Uzomah gave Chase? Maybe they are going to chain him up on the sideline so he can’t go back in.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:15 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Chase with helmet off and jacket on.  Good to see.

Would not mind another series or two to break the all-time rookie record.  20 more yards.  

But I get safety first. 
Reply/Quote
Kind of looked like the Browns were not trying very hard on that Chase play. But maybe it is just the Browns. Congrats to Chase for breaking the record and doing what he said he was going to do when he was drafted, break records.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Allen is horrible..
Reply/Quote
By the way, Kevin Huber today is tied for 1st in games played for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
I want Allen to impress the heck out of everyone. He needs to be ready for the playoffs for whatever reason.
Reply/Quote
Jags are winning over the Colts 7--0

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I have no idea why the Bengals aren't mixing the run in.. If Brandon was even half as good as Joe he would be starting in Chicago .. He isn't.. run the dang ball.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:17 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: This 17th game is stupid both teams should just forfeit.

They dropped a preseason game to add this and essentially ended up with an end of season preseason game.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:17 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Would not mind another series or two to break the all-time rookie record.  20 more yards.  

But I get safety first. 

Let him get the record...
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:17 PM)Tony Wrote: Allen is horrible..

He has that "I don't care do you?" look on his face too
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Seems pointless to potentially get hurt trying to break a record in a 17th game that was set in a 14 game season. Playoffs are the important thing now.

So TJ Watt shouldn't try to beak the sack record today?
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:15 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: 2 penalties on Prince.

Chase has a record so Prince is like imma set the single game most penalties record, take that.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:18 PM)pally Wrote: Jags are winning over the Colts 7--0
Steeler fans everywhere getting their hopes up. Lol

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:18 PM)M.W. Wrote: I have no idea why the Bengals aren't mixing the run in.. If Brandon was even half as good as Joe he would be starting in Chicago .. He isn't.. run the dang ball.

Looks like the first goal was to get Chase the record and him out of the game.  We'll see what they do going forward

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:18 PM)M.W. Wrote: I have no idea why the Bengals aren't mixing the run in.. If Brandon was even half as good as Joe he would be starting in Chicago .. He isn't.. run the dang ball.

Penalties backing us up.
Reply/Quote
Daniels looks BIG!
Reply/Quote
OK
I don’t even know who some of these guys on defense are.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:18 PM)M.W. Wrote: I have no idea why the Bengals aren't mixing the run in.. If Brandon was even half as good as Joe he would be starting in Chicago .. He isn't.. run the 
Allen has his good games and wins. Not like we've started scoring on first drives all season. I predict he'll get a TD today.
Reply/Quote
This is football excitement at its best.. ThumbsUp YawnCoffee
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote