Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
(01-09-2022, 03:31 PM)TheFan Wrote: Not sure he's thrown a good ball all game yet.

He is pretty good <3 yards
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Huber is going to lose wo years of life on his leg from this game. Lol

"I'm just warming up for the playoffs, I'm just warming up for the playoffs..." - K. Huber
Reply/Quote
Are we sure Allen was practicing with our team last week.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:32 PM)M.W. Wrote: Or run to set up the throw at least. They got first downs by running the ball. Brandon couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from 30 feet.

Let's be honest. 3 feet. We're watching it.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:29 PM)treee Wrote: We need a better backup qb

I called it!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: "Tag, you're out" 

True, maybe baseball's his thing.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
It's sweet we have Burrow and made the playoffs. It affords us the opportunity to gripe about the backup QB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Wasn't that Logan?

Day 3 for Bailey. He was like 6th/7th round. 
Reply/Quote
The only thing I’ve learned from this game is that Noah Spence is pretty awful at contain
Reply/Quote
So after such a bad start offensively is it safe to say game over and season is ruined. Ninja

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
If this doesn't prove this team is Burrow's...I can't imagine what zac would do if Andy was the QB. When we win multiple superbowls I don't want to hear was it belichick or brady lol
Reply/Quote
Oh those tricky Browns.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I know it’s early, but I’m peeking at the Colts-Jags and it looks like the Colts just don’t care. Freaking Steelers are going by sneak in.
Reply/Quote
We need Andy Dalton as back up Qb.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: **** it. Run the triple option all game.

Before the game started, I was thinking to myself that we should put all kinds of crazy crap on tape today to force next weeks' opponent to waste time preparing for it.  Triple option and Wild Cat the whole game would be lovely.

What the hell was Cleveland doing?  All kinds of razzle dazzle for a 4 yard dump off?!?
Reply/Quote
browns pulling out all the stops to try and beat the superbowl winners this year
Reply/Quote
This game is a waste, just phone in the loss and go home.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:34 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: So after such a bad start offensively is it safe to say game over and season is ruined.    Ninja

Yup.  Brandon Allen won't win another game Cool
Reply/Quote
This game is awful. Lll
Reply/Quote
we should be watching the steelres ravens game lol, maybe ben can get injured before retirement =X
Reply/Quote